Lloyd Law College is organizing a seven days summer school on International Humanitarian Lawthat shall be held at its campus from 16th June to 22nd June 2018.
The main aim of the course is to provide participants with an advanced knowledge of international humanitarian law and to offer an innovative analysis of the core principles guiding the means and methods of warfare and assess their efficacy regarding modern weapons namely drones and killer robots.
Who can Participate?
Academicians, Lawyers, Law students and anyone interested who has passed Class 12.
Registration is open from 1st of May till 30th of May 2018. The participants are required to send their application including a registration form (Annex I of the Brochure) and a two page curriculum vitae along with the scanned copy of Demand Draft/ Cheque/ NEFT and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Any one who has passed Class 12
The hard copy of the Registration Form along with the Demand Draft/ Cheque must be sent to “Lloyd Law College, Plot No. 11 , Knowledge Park II , Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306.” latest by 8th June 2018.
Registration Fee for the programme is Rs 3500/- which includes study materials and lunch.
- Last date to register (Online): 30th May 2018
- Last date to pay Fee: 4th June 2018
- Last date to send Hard Copy of Registration Form & DD/ Cheque: 8th June 2018
- Commencement of the School: 16th June 2018
- Valediction: 22nd June 2018
For any clarifications, contact:
- Dr. Vikram Jaswal, Faculty Head, Summer School 2018 – (+91) 94183 76654
- Prof. Sahiba Maqbool, Faculty Coordinator, IHL Summer School – (+91) 84487 72768
- Mr. Lakshay Jindal, Student Convener, Summer School 2018 – (+91) 97177 28231
- Mr. Utsav Singh Tiwari, Student Coordinator, IHL Summer School – (+91) 97138 87742
You must log in to post a comment.