CIRC is pleased to announce the t Summer Course on “Competition Law & Practice in India” to be held from 19th to 21stJune, 2014 , at Conference Room, New Delhi YMCA, 1, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001 from 9AM to 1PM.
- Law, Economics & Business Management Students
- Career Aspirants, CSO, Young Lawyers and Teachers
Methodology and Course Contents:
The methodology of the summer course will comprise class room lectures, case studies, MCQs and discussions.
The Course will cover:
- Indian Competition Law and Policy
- Indian Competition Act 2002
- Interface among Competition Law & Sectoral Regulations
- Emerging Issues in Competition Law & Practice
- Procedural issues in practice of competition law
Fee can be paid On-line or through Demand Draft/Cheque in favour of “CUTS Institute for Regulation & Competition” Payable at New Delhi or through bank transfer.
The registration will be on the basis of first come first serve. Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
Rs.3000/- + 12.36% Service Tax = Rs.3371/-
Professionals:Rs.4000/- + 12.36% Service Tax = Rs.4494/-
(Including Course Materials & snacks)
Ms. Arvinder Kaur : +91 – 9871392562
Mr Sandeep Kumar +91-98115 10655
Write to us: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
CUTS Institute for Regulation and Competition
R-75, 1st Floor, Greater Kailash-I, New Delhi 110 048, India
Ph: +91 11 26463021/ 22/ 23, Fax: +91 11 40535921
Email :[email protected], [email protected], Web:www.circ.in
Register Online HERE
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM HERE