Lexstructor is an online, open access legal news, and journal publication platform which is dedicated to express views on varied legal issues, thereby generating diversified research emerging areas. Lexstructor has secured 45th rank under the list of top 100 Indian Law Blogs, powered by Feedspot. This platform shall encourages the intent of young law students, professionals and members of academia to contribute to the field of law and its relation with various aspects of technology, policy making, management and other dimensions of academia. It provides free access of legal knowledge and daily legal updates to everyone irrespective of a lawman or layman. Within a short period of time, Lexstructor has successfully gained 10,000+ views on its website and a large number of followers on our social media sites.
About the Competition
Lexstructor is pleased to announce the online blog writing competition on International Humanitarian Law in the month of August, 2020.
Theme of the Blog Writing Competition
Any contemporary issues falling under the ambit of International Humanitarian Law
Rules of the Competition:
- Word Limit : 1500 words maximum (excluding citations)
- Citations must be provided in the form of Endnotes
- Blog article must be original and unpublished
- Submission of the blog without the registration would be considered invalid
- While submitting the blog, the cover page must include your name, designation, institute/organization and contact details.
Law Students, Legal Professionals and students/professionals from other domain having a keen interest in International Humanitarian Law
- Register by Aug 10, 2020
- Submit your blog by Aug 20,2020 (No Extension Will Be Granted)
- Declaration of Result – Aug 27, 2020
- 1st Prize – Rs. 700/- + Virtual Internship under All India Human Rights Association (AIHRA) + Certificate of Merit + Publication of your blog on our website
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 300/- + Virtual Internship under All India Human Rights Association (AIHRA) + Certificate of Merit + Publication of your blog on our website
- 3rd Prize – Virtual Internship under Youth for Human Rights India (YHRI) + Certificate of Merit + Publication of your blog on our website
- 4th Prize –Virtual Internship under briefCASED + Certificate of Participation
- 5th Prize –Virtual Internship under Lex Peeps+ Certificate of Participation
- 6th Prize –Virtual Internship under Lex Peeps+ Certificate of Participation
- Other participants will also receive Certificate of Participation
Interested students can apply through :
Please contact Lexstructor in case of any queries and questions
Website : www.lexstructor.in
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You must log in to post a comment.