Law Mantra is an Online Journal and Web Portal, under the chief patron of Dr. Hon. Justice Malimath, former Chief Justice Karnataka and Kerala High Court, Dr. Prof. Gurjeet Singh, Vice-Chancellor N.L.U.J.A Assam , Prof.(Dr.) Faizan Mustaffa, V.C NALSAR Hyderabad, and other luminaries from the legal fraternity. Law Mantra is running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law mantra also has an ISSN (2321-6417) journal which tries to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. This website offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses. This also includes blog writing, Articles, essay, case notes and others literary works.
Job Description: Director Operation (1), Research Associate (2), Proof Reader (3)
Responsibilities: – Organise events, head a team of young people and manage the day affairs of the organization. Maintaining customer satisfaction as per set targets. Responsible to the General Manager for The day to day operations of the unit. To lead, manage and deliver the operational activities of the organization.
Requirements :- Outstanding command of the English language. Excellent written and oral communication skills Strong strategic thinker. Experience in organising events, possessing an ability to head a team of young people and managing the day to day affairs of the Organisation.
Qualifications:- Students Pursuing B.A LL.B or LL.B
Responsibility/ Requirement for Editor: – Editor is responsible for the content and quality of their publication and ensures that stories are engaging and informative. Excellent in written or Communication Skills.
Qualification:- Lecturer/Advocate, Research scholar/Student pursuing LL.M/ B.A LL.B (4th and 5th Year)/LL.B Course. Who is enthusiastic and has sheer passion to work with us, who is ready to connect to students with the latest and most relevant information, ideas, analysis and research across a variety of fields.
Responsibility/ Requirement for Proofreaders: –
Copy-editors and proofreaders ensure that material is clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that text is well written, grammatically correct and accessible. They may be required to correct spelling, grammar and layout (proofreading) or check content, impose consist styles and reword or rewrite (copy-editing).
Qualification: – Student pursuing LL.M/ B.A LL.B, LL.B Course. Who is enthusiastic and has sheer passion to work with us, who is ready to connect to students with the latest and most relevant information, ideas, analysis and research across a variety of fields.
Position: Research Associates (3)
Responsibilities: As a Legal Researcher, your responsibilities would include
1. Update Law Mantra on legal issues, news, latest changes in judicial systems of our country. The Researcher also has to update Law Mantra on latest amendments and alteration of statutes by domestic as well as international authoritative bodies.
2. Research about upcoming events and news. Researcher must enquire and find the latest topics of discussion in the recent legal scenario and must present his report to the Head of the Research team.
3. Preparing of various kind of questionnaires for the purpose of gathering the views of the general public on that topic of concern. The topic can be legal as well as social but must by anyway relate to legal matters.
4. Conduct various survey and research on the legal issues as well as the challenges faced by the common people and the judicial bodies in the process of the administration of justice.
5. Conduct interviews of Lawyers, jurists, Law firm associates and other such signatories, on behalf of Law Mantra, regarding various informative and constructive legal matters.
6. Engage in consultations, training and online conferences with our core committee.
Interview through Google talk or Skype/ Telephone.
Online work (from home) around an hour every day.
Benefits and Remuneration:
1. Work Experience certificate.
2. Free courses information’s.
3. Letter of recommendation.
4. Free publication in Law Mantra online Journal as well as Print Journal.
It is important to note that the nature of your work will be ‘voluntary contribution’ and you will not be given remuneration for the same. We are sure working with us will be a worthwhile experience for you. Your contribution will help us achieve our common goal of making students and teachers community more informed and aware about upcoming opportunities and capitalize them for their fullest benefit.
How to Apply
Send your detailed CV at [email protected] Subject line of mail must be Position for which you are applying.
Position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
Last Date to Apply: 15th August, 2016.
For more details please contact us at +918255090897.