Our Regional Fellows Program is a one-year leadership development program designed to build the next generation of social leaders with the audacity to transform society and create a better, more inclusive world.
The program equips 20 extraordinary individuals from across India with the knowledge, support system and practical wisdom to unlock their full potential and drive positive change in society. Over the course of a year, Fellows remain in their jobs while taking part in five week-long seminars, where they receive the tools, training and space to innovate new ideas, accelerate their impact, build a strong network of social leaders from across their region and around the world.
Our Fellows are bright minds and big thinkers who dare to do what’s right, not what’s easy, to create positive change in their country. Fellows can come from diverse cultural, geographic and socioeconomic backgrounds and work in any sector, and they must be committed to ending poverty in their community through their work.
The Fellows we seek are:
1. Innovators Who Either Started An Organization Or Enterprise, Or Who Are Driving Change Within An Existing Organization Or Company.
2. Men And Women Of All Ages And Education Levels Who Are Able To Participate In A Program Conducted In English.
3. Indians Who Demonstrate A Commitment And Concrete Connection To The Region.
4. Leaders With Strong Personal Integrity, Unrelenting Perseverance And Moral Imagination.
5. Committed Individuals Ready To Undergo An Intensive Yearlong Personal Transformation And Leadership Journey.
HOW TO APPLY
We will open applications for the India Fellows Class of 2017 on June 13, 2016.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The online application consists of:
1. Background Information
3. Short & Long Answer Questions
THE SELECTION PROCESS
The selection process for this program is very rigorous and highly competitive. Here is a general timeline of the process:
Applications Open: June 13, 2016
Applications Close: August 1, 2016 At 12:00AM IST
Telephone Interviews: August 2016
In-Person Selection Conference (Mumbai): October 1, 2016
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT