Law Mantra is an Online Journal and Web Portal, under the chief patron of Dr. Hon. Justice Malimath, former Chief Justice Karnataka and Kerala High Court, Hon. Justice N.C Sil former Judge Kolkatta High Court ,Dr. Prof. Gurjeet Singh, Vice-Chancellor N.L.U.J.A Assam , Prof.(Dr.) Faizan Mustaffa, V.C NALSAR Hyderabad, and other luminaries from the legal fraternity. Law Mantra is running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law mantra also has an ISSN (2321-6417) journal which tries to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. This website offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses. This also includes blog writing, Articles, essay, case notes and others literary works.
Job Description: Interviewer
Responsibilities: – Contact person for Interview.Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as person’s name, address, age, religious preference, and state of residency. Identify and resolve inconsistencies in interviewees’ responses by means of appropriate questioning and/or explanation. Contact individuals to be interviewed.
Requirements: – Outstanding command of the English language. Excellent written and oral communication skills.Strong strategic thinker. Experience in organising events, possessing an ability to head a team of young people and managing the day to day affairs of the Organization.
Qualifications:- Students Pursuing B.A LL.B or LL.B
We are pleased to announce the position of Campus Ambassadors for our web portal Law Mantra for the session 2014-15.
As a lead information provider, your responsibilities would mainly include informing us about any conference, seminar, workshop in your college or any other college. It would be appreciated if such information is provided to us at the earliest occasion and on priority basis. As Campus Ambassadors, you are expected to maintain a certain degree of confidentiality about the work delegated to you.
Online work (from home) around 10 hour a week.
Students Pursuing B.A LL.B or LL.B
- Interview through Google talk or Skype/ Telephone.
- Online work (from home) around an hour every day.
Benefits and Remuneration:
- Work Experience certificate
- Commission depends on work
- Free courses information’s.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Free Publication in Law Mantra Monthly Journal with I.S.S.N
How to Apply
- Send your detailed CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
- Last Date to Apply: 15th November, 2014.
- For more details please contact us at +918255090897
- More details visit :- http://lawmantra.co.in/work-with-us/