ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
Being Lawgical is a student run platform that started in the year 2020, with the main aim to spread legal awareness relating to all socio-legal contemporary issues. We aim to provide a platform that can make learning about law simple and fun.
Being Lawgical focuses on encouraging students, professionals, members of academia to share, enhance, learn and explore their knowledge of law in every way possible.
Journal for Law Students and Researchers (JLSR), envisions to empower the individuals of tomorrow to advance and learn from the theoretical and practical aspects of the contemporary law today. Law as a field, is a predominantly present in the lives of people in society, and as such its discourse and dissemination are requisite in a proper forum today. Journal for Law Students and Researchers (JSLR), therefore, acts as a platform for the researchers and students, along with academicians to publish their research on contemporary issues of the law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspects of the law to the interested individuals in society.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Participation from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any Colleges/any Departments of the Universities.
FORMAT OF THE TEST
The entire test would be timed(15 min). The test shall be comprising of 35 Questions (1 Mark each) and would be of multiple-choice accessible via online mode only.
- In case of tie in marks , person who submitted quiz first will be decided as winner if he/she falls in top 3.
- If in case same marks are scored by 3 participants who score same highest marks then those 3 will be declared as Top 3.
- Quiz cannot be reconducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
- Fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The decision of Being Lawgical and JLSR Journal shall be final and binding in all matters.
WHAT WILL THE TEST COVER?
- Constitutional Law
- Law of Contracts
HOW TO REGISTER?
Registration Form :
- 1st Prize : 300/- rupees, 2nd Prize : 200/- rupees, 3rd Prize : 100/- rupees.
- E-Certificate to all the participants.
- E certificate of merit for winners (Top 3).
- 10 percent off in courses offered by KATOG for all the participants..
- Discounted publication opportunities.
- Online Internship Opportunity with The Amikus Qriae for top 10.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Date Of The Test : November 29th, 2020 (4 :00 PM)
Date of announcement of results : On November 30th, 2020
PAYMENT DETAILS :
Googlepay/paytm/Phonepe at 7660899180
CONTACT INFO :
Mobile : 9310126697