The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences offers a few short-term Diploma and Certificate programs periodically and has announced a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights.
- familiarize students to various aspects of human rights with a focus on national and international legal frameworks of human rights.
- Human rights education not only provides an understanding of one’s own rights but also of fostering an attitude of tolerance, goodwill and removal of prejudices towards fellow human beings.
- The topics in the course are chosen carefully so that the students can be motivated to pursue their interest in the field of human rights.
The course for the current academic year (2014-15) will begin in the 4th week of August 2014. The course comprises of three papers namely,
(1) Human Rights and the Indian Constitution,
(2) International Human Rights Law and
(3) Rights of Special Groups.
The course has the approval of The University Grants Commission (UGC).
The eligibility criterion is a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
The course will be conducted in English thrice a week at NUJS premises.
The total course fee is Rs. 15,000 (Fifteen thousand only).
Last Date of Submission of Application: 20/08/2014. Total number of intake for this course is 30.
For any clarification / queries please write to
Ms. Ruchira Goswami / Mr. Sovan Chaudhuri at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no – 25694700 (Ext 7010).
VISIT THE WEBSITE HERE.
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM AND UNDERTAKING FOR MARKSHEETS.
You must log in to post a comment.