About the course :
The diploma course in Entrepreneurship Administration and Business Laws was started in 2012 with the objective of bridging the gap between academia and the industry. Since the time of its launch, it has been one of the most popular courses of NUJS, with over 250 students spread across 4 continents. The course aims to impart practical legal skills in business law -so far, an exciting mix of entrepreneurs, managers, decision-makers, working professionals, law students, practising advocates and even civil servants has taken up this course.
The course is conducted in collaboration with iPleaders, a legal education LL.B. which is working on making law accessible.
any person who is interested in the field of law and has completed class XII is eligible.
The learning materials comprise interactive videos, mind-maps, drafting exercises and self-assessment tests. Periodic webinars are conducted so that students can benefit from discussions with law firm partners, successful businessmen and senior government officers. Frequent updates from law firms on commercial issues enable transfer of practical knowledge from industry to academia.
- It is entirely location neutral.
- Online doubt clearing sessions will be held.
- No prior knowledge of law is required
- It is sufficient when the candidate devotes 3-4 hours per week.
- Online tests will be conducted every four months.
- The candidate receives a certificate from NUJS, Kolkata on completion of the course.
- LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION IS AUGUST 30th , 2013.
Further details ,
Email: [email protected]