Lloyd Law College is organizing a seven days summer school on Cyber Law that shall be held at its campus from 30th June to 6th July 2018. The main aim of the course is to create awareness about cyber legal issues and challenges and to provide legal assistance and advice to people, who have been affected by misuse of cyberspace and connected services.
Who can Participate?
Academicians, Lawyers, Law students and anyone interested who has passed Class 12 can participate
Registration is open till 15th of June 2018. The participants are required to send their application including a registration form (Annex I of the Brochure) and a two page curriculum vitae along with the scanned copy of Demand Draft/ Cheque/ NEFT and send it to [email protected].
The hard copy of the Registration Form along with the Demand Draft/ Cheque must be sent to “Lloyd Law College, Plot No. 11 , Knowledge Park II , Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306.” latest by 21st June 2018.
Registration Fee for the programme is Rs 3500/- which includes study materials and lunch.
- Last date to register (Online): 15th June 2018
- Last date to pay Fee: 18th June 2018
- Last date to send Hard Copy of Registration Form & DD/ Cheque: 21st June 2018
- Commencement of the School: 30th June 2018
- Valediction: 6th July 2018
- Abhinav K. Mishra, Faculty Coordinator, Cyber Law Summer School: (+91) 88587 36616
- Lakshay Jindal, Student Convener, Summer School 2018: (+91) 97177 28231
- Saksham Singh, Student Coordinator, Cyber Law Summer School: (+91) 82857 28519
- Monica Dhama, Student Coordinator: (+91) 97167 22545
Email: [email protected]