Law Mantra is an Online Journal and Web Portal, under the chief patron of Dr. Hon. Justice Malimath, former Chief Justice Karnataka and Kerala High Court, Dr. Prof. Gurjeet Singh, Vice-Chancellor N.L.U.J.A Assam , Prof.(Dr.) Faizan Mustaffa, V.C NALSAR Hyderabad, and other luminaries from the legal fraternity. Law Mantra is running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law mantra also has an ISSN (2321-6417) journal which tries to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. This website offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses. This also includes blog writing, Articles, essay, case notes and others literary works.
Job Description: Social Media Coordinator (3)
- Social Media Coordinator (3)
Responsibilities: – A social media coordinator can also been known as a writer. They are known for writing for multiple platforms that include blogs, promotional material, website copy, articles and interviews, as well as composing Twitter posts and Facebook updates. Being able to create different kinds of content for different platforms is a critical part of the job.
Requirements: – Outstanding command of the English language. Excellent written and oral communication skills.Strong strategic thinker. Experience in organising events, possessing an ability to head a team of young people and managing the day to day affairs of the Organization.
Qualifications:- Students Pursuing B.A LL.B or LL.B
- Interview through Google talk or Skype/ Telephone.
- Online work (from home) around an hour every day.
Benefits and Remuneration:
- Work Experience certificate
- Commission depends on work
- Free courses information’s.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Free Publication in Law Mantra Monthly Journal with I.S.S.N
How to Apply
- Send your detailed CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
- Last Date to Apply: 20th August, 2014.
- For more details please contact us at +918255090897
- More details visit :- http://lawmantra.co.in/work-with-us/
(Mahak Rathee) Managing Director