- Name. College.Year of Study: Animesh Kumar, Amity Law School Lucknow, V Year
- Name of the organization. City: Fox Mandal & Co. Noida
- Duration of the internship: 4 week (June 2013)
- How big was the office? Team strength? : Office was quite big with all necessary infrastructures including books, desktop, printers, photo copy machines etc.
- Application procedure. Internship contact details: Applied through mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration in weeks. No. of days/week. Timings: 5 working day (Monday to Friday); 9:30am to 7:00pm
- Accommodation: how, where, how was it?: I had stay with my cousin living at Sector 34, Noida. So, I didn’t face problem. However, there were many interns who were in PG near the office.
- First impression. First day, formalities etc.: I was so excited to work as an intern at a corporate office under. After internship formalities we were allotted seat in office.
- Main tasks (in detail): Interns were given drafting related task to do. Associates assign the task according to availability of works.
- Work environment, people: All the associates were good except few. Work environment was good but no much work. Interns used to beg some works from associates.
- Best things? (Nothing is all bad) Best thing for me was sharing the canteen.
- Bad things? (Nothing is all good) No work.
- What did you do to chill? Co-interns, colleagues: FM itself was so chilled. We use to do FB & YouTube (though not allowed)
- Stipend/ month: No
- Anything else you’d like to tell: For me it was just a time pass as there were no works. It was my first corporate intern experience.
Subscribe to Latest Posts !
You must log in to post a comment.