The 3rd edition of N.J. Yasaswy National Moot Court Competition hosted and organized by the ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun is being held, 20th-21st of April, 2018.
Students enrolled in 3 Year or 5 Year law programme at the time of the competition in all Law Colleges and Law Schools recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to compete in the Competition.
- Venue: ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Central Hope Town, Rajawala, Selaqui, Dehradun, 248197
- Registration: Registration fee for participation in the Competition is INR 3000/- without accommodation and INR 4500/-with accommodation.
The last date for registration for the competition is 15th April, 2018.
Soft copy of the duly completed registration form completely filled and duly signed by the Head of the participating college along with scanned copy of the details of the online payment.
- Pratik: 8126943505
- Nikhil Srivastav:9795143059
- Prashasti Rajpal: 8795265830
- Akaar Srivastava: 8756848609
Official Brochure[gview file=”http://lawlex.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/brochure.pdf”]
You must log in to post a comment.