The Journal Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow is pleased to announce the First RMLNLU International Legal Essay Competition 2013.
Theme: The Law of Outer Space
- Dispute Resolution in Space Activities
- Commercial Activities in Outer Space
- Disaster Management in Outer Space
- Word limit of 4000-4500 words (excluding footnotes)
- Individual Attachments:
- Name, Contact details, Current academic status (year, university etc).
- Undertaking as to guarantee of originality.
- All entries are to be formatted and sent accordingly:
- .doc format. Font size 12, Times New Roman, line spacing of 1.5 for main body of essay.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10.
- Uniform Citation style is to be followed throughout the paper.
- The file names must consist only of the authors’ names.
- The authors are requested to send a hard copy of the essay by 15th April, 2013.
- Any participant studying in a 3 year LL.B. course or 5 year integrated LL.B. course.
- Students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D.; and/or Professionals are barred from participation in this competition.
- The copyright for all entries shall vest with the organisers who herewith reserve the right to modify, postpone or defer the competition and its adjudication indefinitely as and when exigencies of an unforeseen nature may arise.
- Certificate of Appreciation for the top 10 entries that get shortlisted.
- Any attempt, direct or indirect, to contact the panel of judges will be met with immediate disqualification of the relevant entry.
- Co-authorship of entries is strictly not allowed.
- Multiple entries for individual authors are not allowed.
- A participant may submit an entry related to ONE sub theme ONLY. One may not juxtapose subthemes in an entry.
The last date to submit is 8th April, 2013 by soft copy. Send submissions to [email protected]
- 1st – Rs. 15,000/-
- 2nd – Rs. 10,000/-
- 3rd – Rs. 5,000/-
Ms. Shreeja Sen
Mr. Abhishek Dwivedi