FASTFORWARD JUSTICE’S 1ST NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION-2018 ON DRUG ABUSE AND ADDICTION
Drug Abuse and Addiction
Feel Free to create your own subthemes
A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article.
Minimum is 1200 words and there is no limit for maximum, inclusive of footnotes.
The maximum number of co-author is one. Submissions more than one co-author shall be disqualified.
Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
FORMAT OF THE MAIN TEXT & THE FOOTNOTES
Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc. or docx format. Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
HEADINGS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STANDARD:
Headings and Sub-Headings: All Capitals and Bold (Times New Roman font, in font size 14)
Registration fee is Rs. 50(for the Single author) & Rs. 80 (for Co-author). You can transfer the registration fee via net banking (Account no. – 918262892004, IFSC- PYTM0123456) and attach the screenshot while filling the registration form. Registrations can be done by filling the form on given the link: https://form.jotform.me/81754561668468
Click here to Register Now
- Last date for registration: 10th, July 2018.
- Last date for submission of research papers/articles/short articles: 25th, July 2018.
- Date of Result Declaration: On/before 05th, August 2018.
HOW TO SUBMIT
You have to give your submission on the link given below:
- Winner: 500(Cash Prize) + One publication free of cost in FastForward Justice’s Law Journal (coming soon) (Publication must comply with Journal’s publication policy).
- 1st Runner-Up: One publication free of cost in FastForward Justice’s Law Journal (coming soon) (Publication must comply with Journal’s publication policy) + Opportunity to work with us.
- 2nd Runner-Up: One publication free of cost in FastForward Justice’s Law Journal (coming soon) (Publication must comply with Journal’s publication policy) + Opportunity to work with us.
Note: A certificate of participation (Soft Copy) will be emailed to all the participants after the successful declaration of the result.
Mr. Amit (Founder & CEO & Editor in Chief at FastForward Justice). (+918262892004, Amit@fastforwardjustice.com) (Preferred language for communication is Hindi)
Download Official Broucher