The management of Dogra Law College organized a visit for its students at Model Police Station, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu to learn firsthand about the working of Indian Police System. The students had inquisitive discussion with the Station House Officer Police Station, Gandhinagar, Inspector Paramjeet Singh and other worthy officials and learned about the process of filing an FIR, presentation of challans, granting bail and the treatment of the prisoners under their custody. The visit was very fructuous as the students not only got the cognizance of working of the police system but also learnt that the police system is indeed an indispensible element of the society and is vital for the maintenance of peace and security. The students were accompanied by faculties of DLC, Ms. Sumiksha Razdan and Mr. Mohinder Singh.
- LAW AUDIENCE’S NATIONAL ONLINE ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION ON CONSTITUTION DAY 2018
- Call for Participation for Law Mantra, RGNLU-Patiala, MNLU-Nagpur & ICJ London One Day International Seminar on Human Rights & Persons with Disabilities, 2nd December, 2018 ; Register before 25th October, 2018
- 1ST NATIONAL SOCIO-LEGAL ESSAY COMPETITION 2018 (NSLEC 2018); Submit by 1st Nov
- Civic Architects: The Policy Generation Group (Right to Menstrual Health)
- National Seminar on Role of Judiciary in Personal Law Reforms in India: Prospects and Challenges, 06-07 October, 2018, Nainital
- CfP: Conference on Law, Policy & Governance; Crossroads Towards The Sustainable Development @ BHU, Varanasi [October 27]: Submit by October 07
- INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY @GAURAV SHARMA LAW OFFICES
- CALL FOR PAPERS: NLIU MEDIA LAW e-JOURNAL, VOLUME 2 : SUBMIT BY OCTOBER 15, 2018.