Cyber Law is the law governing computers and the Internet. In today’s highly digitalized world, almost everyone is affected by cyber law.
- All transactions in shares are in demat form.
- All companies depend upon technology.
- Government forms are now filed online.
- Credit cards usage is booming.
- E-commerce is growing rapidly.
- Most people are using email, cell phones.
- Even “non-cyber crime” cases, involve digital evidence.
- Cyber crime cases are becoming common.
- Digital signatures usage is increasing.
Diploma in Cyber Law is a basic level knowledge oriented course in Indian cyber law.Cyber Law encompasses eCommerce Law, Intellectual Property & Cyberspace and Cyber Crime Law..
HSC or equivalent.
- This course is currently available in DIGITAL MODE in India.
- This course is available in CLASSROOM MODE in Mumbai,India.
- Digital Mode :- Rs.3,600/- (Three Thousand Six Hundred only)
- Classroom Mode :- Rs.4,600/- (Four Thousand Six Hundred only)
On successfully completing the course, the candidate will receive the certificate jointly issued by Government Law College, Mumbai and Asian School of Cyber Laws.
- For further details visit the website:-