Intellectual Property Rights
Jointly organized by
Intellectual Property Analysis and Advocacy Centre
Colloquium Opus, the Seminar Committee of National Law University Odisha is pleased to announce that it is organizing a National Conference on Intellectual Property Rights in collaboration with Intellectual Property Analysis and Advocacy Centre of NLUO on the 18th and 19th of October 2014 at NLUO.
The core focus of this Conference is to provide a suitable and conducive platform to discuss, debate and present contemporary research in the area of Intellectual Property Rights and its management.
Participation from students and professionals in the field of law and Intellectual Property Rights is duly invited for the National Conference.
The themes for the Conference are:
- Intellectual Property in Entertainment Industry
- Copyright in the Digital Era
- Intellectual Property Protection of Traditional Knowledge
- Intellectual Property and Competition
- Non-Conventional Trademarks
- Intellectual Property and Biotechnology
The selected papers will be presented in the Conference by the author(s) in the presence of esteemed guests from the field of IPR and the best papers shall be published in the Colloquium Opus Law Journal.
Important Dates for the Conference:
- Deadline for receipt of final papers: 15th September, 2014
- Intimation of selected Papers: 25th September, 2014
- Deadline for confirmation of participation: 30th September, 2014
- Deadline for sending Travel Details: 5th October, 2014
- Date of Conference: 18th and 19th of October, 2014
Dr. Afroz Alam +91-94383 03041
Mr. Amrendra Kumar Ajit +91-93375 25123
Mr. Abhijeet Kumar +91-88954 47393
Mr. Kartik Pant +91-78736 67020
Mr. Aditya Singh Rajput +91-88955 17671
Ms. Pavani Nagaraja Bhat +91-94375 04517
Mr. Rishabh Saxena +91-94388 048
Find the official brochure of the conference HERE