From the beginning, Lawschole has been driven by the interests and involvement of our incredible and engaged law students. We are a great resource, offering opportunities for students to be active in a variety of topics and to engage with each other in an interesting and safe online environment. It is a forum where law students can share thoughts, seek opinions and advice, and learn something new from other members of the forum. We are a hub of various events including webinars, various competitions, capsule and certificate courses, moot court competition series, and blogs.
ABOUT THE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
The Certificate course on Code of Criminal Procedure I consists of 4 (Four) Modules which shall be made accessible to the enrolled students from the “My Courses” section from September 20 to October 19. The students must submit the “Assignment” which will be assigned on October 9 to be eligible for the issuance of the Certificate.
1. Object extent and scope of Criminal Procedure
- Nature of Criminal Procedure
- Preliminary Considerations
- Classification of offences
- Constitution of Criminal Courts
- Functionaries under the Code
MODULE II – Arrest
- Meaning and purpose of arrest
- Arrest with a warrant
- Arrest without a warrant
- Arrest by a private Person
- Arrest of a woman
- Arrest how made
MODULE – III – Search and Seizure
- Search with a warrant
- Search without warrant
- General provisions relating to searches
- Illegalities in a search and its consequences
MODULE IV – Investigation
- Meaning and purpose of Investigation
- Who can investigate?
- When police can investigate?
- Information to the police
- F.I.R. and procedure after the recording of the F.I.R
- Evidentiary value of statements made to the police
- Investigation in the case of unnatural deaths and suicides, in police custody etc.
Submit your Assignment- DUE DATE 19 OCTOBER (CERTIFICATE WILL ONLY BE ISSUED ONCE YOU SUBMIT THE ASSIGNMENT)
COURSE FEE- RS. 499/-
You can submit the Registration fee via PayTm UPI Money Transfer, Bhim UPI, or Gpay by using the following UPI ID OR SCANNING THE QR CODE GIVEN ON OUR WEBSITE https://www.lawschole.com/courses (PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept payments in Paytm Wallet. Make sure the transfer is a UPI MONEY TRANSFER.)
UPI ID- aprajitabhardwaj18@okicici
PAYTM UPI ID- 7461015926@paytm
FROM OUR WEBSITE- https://www.lawschole.com/courses
OR, FROM THE GOOGLE FORM- https://forms.gle/b6L5WuDeWEBFtsfF9
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION- SEPTEMBER 18, 2020
BATCH STARTS- SEPTEMBER 20, 2020
MODULES ACCESSIBLE FROM- SEPTEMBER 20, 2020
ASSIGNMENT DUE DATE- OCTOBER 19, 2020
ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE- OCTOBER 25, 2020
VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Contact us at email@example.com
You must log in to post a comment.