CHARCHA FOUNDATION, New Delhi is planning to hold one week certificate courses in Summer Vacations on the following topics in the month of June, 2013 at Okhla, New Delhi. The admission to these certificate courses is free:
1. Consumer Rights and Consumer Protections Laws
2. Right to Information
3. Effective Communication Skills
4. Right to Education Act and how to use it for the benefit of underprivileged sections
5. New Social Media and How to make its effective use
6. Legal Awareness of FIR, Bail Provisions, Rights to Accused, Dowry Death, Appeals etc.
7. Medical Negligence and the Law
8. Indian Constitution and its Basic Concepts like Fundamental Rights including Writ Petitions, Directive Principles of State Policy
9. Election Laws and Electoral Reforms
10. Commissions like National Commission for OBCs, National Commission for SCs, National Commission of STs, National Commission for Minorities and other Commissions and the procedure to file complaints and appeals.
Note: At the end of the course, we will give certificates to those who will attend all the classes of the particular topic. Anybody can enroll for these certificate courses. The classes will be free and nothing will be charged from the applicants.
The classes will be held at Okhla, New Delhi daily from 6 to 8 pm. The admission in these certificate courses is free. The priority will be given to students (10th, 12th and Graduation and Post graduation pursuing students) and youths.
These classes will be held in the month of June, 2013.
For registration simply send your name, mobile no. and email ids.