It is my distinctive pleasure to write to all of you on the behalf of K&V Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. & Rotaract Club of Chandigarh Shivalik.
The event Nurture Nature: “Be the Change, Bring the Change” will be organized by K&V Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. in collaboration with Rotaract Club of Chandigarh Shivalik from 21- 24 October 2016. It is one of its own kind movement, which is initiated to emphasize on people’s role in saving the Planet Earth. The activities/ events associated to the movement are planned in such a way that will act as an eye opener of the people and make them aware of the alarming harm that is been caused to the Mother Nature. The tagline “Be the Change, Bring the Change” supports our cause as in highlights the changes we need to make in, us and our neighbourhood that can bring the change.
To make the project more interesting and participative we announce the applications for Volunteers open and we believe that this step shall help us aim at greater inclusion and higher representation.
We hope to see your application and look forward to work in collaboration with you.
Mukesh K. Vashishtu
Event Chairperson, Nurture Nature: “Be the Change, Bring the Change”
Will be allotted accordingly by the senior officials as per your interest or your capabilities.
Expectations from an Ideal Applicant:
1. Devoting 45-55 hours a week to the Event.
2. Good Knowledge of MS Office.
3. Honesty and Reliability.
4. Should be able to meet deadlines.
1. New experiences.
2. Adding Value to your CV.
3. Adding brand to your name.
4. Contact building with industry experts and peers.
5. Work exposure and Industry recognition.
6. Learn about blogging, writing, marketing and other things.
7. Certificates of merits to all Volunteers. Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CV and the cover letter/statement of intent attached to the mail.
Send your CV with a cover letter/statement of intent to [email protected] 04/08/2016.
PLEASE NOTE THE POSITIONS ARE UNPAID AND VOLUNTARY IN NATURE.
Note: To know more about the said programme and for any questions or clarification please free to contact the following:
1. Ms. Anjali Nagpal, Event Co-Chairperson Contact No. 7696570916 Email: [email protected]
2. Mr. Manan Sharma, Event Administrator Contact No. 9023513151 Email: [email protected]
For more information you can visit the below given links.
1. Website: http://www.nurturenatureindia.org
2. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/nurturenatureindia/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
3. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nurturenatureindia/?hl=en
4. Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0XLvoVnXxhj4VBoHI89IIg