Law is a set of standards, procedures and principles that governs the external behaviour of human beings.
Justice is a concept based on equality, righteousness, ethics, morality, etc.
Theme: Law and Justice in the modernised era
The Conference aims to promote exchange of knowledge and views of Educationalist, Jurists, Practicing Professionals, Social Activists, and individuals in are of their interest & relating to social justice and social change.
Suggestive areas of interest:
- Emerging Issues in National and International Trade and Commercial Laws
- Labour laws in growing economy
- Women protection and law
- Juvenile conflict with law
- Protection of child from sexual abuse and exploitation
- ADR Mechanism: Need of an hour
- Industrialization and Environment issues
- Human Rights
- Critical assessment of Justice delivery system
- Cyber crimes and its impact on society
- Constitutional challenges
- Legal challenges in curbing corruption
Abstract submission last date- 15th august 2014
Notification of acceptance- within 3 days of receipt
last date for submission of full paper- 1st sept 2014
last date for registration- 1st sept 2014
Conference dates- 27th-28th sept 2014
Networking dinner- 27th sept 2014 (Evening)
Participation/ registration fees- Faculty/ professionals- INR 2000
Students- INR 1500
[Residential facilitates on twin sharing basis will be given at the rate of INR 850 per day and single occupancy at the rate of INR 1000 per day, on campus in the University Halls of Residence (Lotus and Rose) ]
Participants can pay reg fees by DD/Cheque favoring AURO University, Surat.
You can also deposit the fees by RTGS/NEFT IN STATE BANK OF INDIA or in AXIS Bank. Details for RTGS/ NEFT are as follows:
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Bhatha Branch, Surat – 394510
Current account no.- 31703674530
IFS Code- SBIN0002636
AXIS BANK Ltd.
Adajan Branch, Surat
Saving A/c no.- 912010050733557
IFS Code- UTIB0000566
University Website: http://nclj2014.aurouniversity.ac.in/
You must log in to post a comment.