LEXSTRUCTOR NATIONAL JOURNAL OF LAW & TECHNOLOGY [ISSN : 2582 – 7081] is online, free access journal dedicated to express views on varied legal issues, generating diversified research emerging areas.
This journal also encourages the intent of young law students, professionals and members of academia to contribute to the field of law and various aspects of technology. The scholarly response of legal personalities shall be able to aid the lawmakers into the process of ever-changing dimensions of law, technology and policy domains.
LEXSTRUCTOR NATIONAL JOURNAL OF LAW & TECHNOLOGY calls for ORIGINAL and UNPUBLISHED Research Papers, Short Articles and Case Comments for its upcoming Volume 1 Issue 2, February 2021.
We are interested in receiving submissions on any contemporary issues in the law as well as its interrelation with the technology, e.g., but not limited to e-commerce, cybercrime, biotechnology, competition, intellectual property and any current social-legal issues.
- Submission should be made in MS Word format.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The manuscript shall be free from plagiarism, any spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed to maximum three authors.
- The full names, designations, contact numbers and email addresses of all the author(s), must be mentioned only in the cover page of the manuscript.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation (Bluebook 20TH EDITION) in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- Tabular columns, diagrams, or any photograph with proper sources are allowed to use in the Manuscript. Photographs and diagrams must be of 1200px x 675px or less than that.
- A margin of 1 inch shall be maintained from all sides.
- Manuscript texts should be justified and the headings should be either left-aligned or centre-aligned.
- An abstract of not exceeding 250 words (along with five keywords preferred) must be accompanied with the manuscript.
- Manuscript file must be named as < ‘Title of the Manuscript_First Name of the author(s)’>. Except in the cover page, name or details of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the Manuscript.
- On submission of the manuscript, the authors will receive acknowledgement of the receipt of their submissions via mail. Every submission shall undergo through three stages’ review process. The authors will be updated on completion of each stage of review. On qualifying three-stages of review, the qualified submissions shall be selected for publication.
- On selection of the manuscript, the author(s) will be informed about the same and accordingly, authors are required to fill up ‘copyright statement’ provided in the website and pay the requisite minimal fee for publication on the journal i.e. Rs. 150/- for single author, Rs. 250/- for co-authorship (for 2 authors in total), Rs. 400/- for co-authorship (for 3 authors in total)
- After completion of all the required formalities, the authors are required to email us the transaction details along with the payment receipts. Post-publication, every author will be received certificate of publication via email.
- Before submitting your manuscript, visit the ‘Guidelines to Authors’ for more details.
- Research Papers: (5000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Articles: (2000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
How to submit?
To submit, please click here
Rs. 150/- for single author,
Rs. 250/- for co-authorship (for 2 authors in total)
Rs. 400/- for co-authorship (for 3 authors in total)
Last Date of submission: January 2, 2021 (Full Manuscript)
Acknowledge of the manuscript receipt: Within 1 week of the submission
Intimation of selection / rejection: By February 2, 2021
Date of publication: February 10, 2021
Website Link: www.lexstructor.in