About the Journal
Lex Research Hub Journal on Law and Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
Lex Research Hub Journal on Law and Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) calls for unique and unpublished Research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
Authors will be provided with the following
Hard copy of Certificate of Publication.
Soft Copy of the Journal. The copy will be available here.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names & Contact details of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- HoAll the Submissions must be e-mailed to email@example.com (‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’) format with the subject ‘LRHJ Submission……… ’.
[NOTE: Any submission in PDF or Others formats or hard copy will not be accepted for publication.]
- The body of the email must contain the name of the author(s), contact number, academic year (if applicable), qualifications (if applicable), title of the paper, and any others details if applicable.
- In this emailed must be attached Copyright agreement form along with a duly signed declaration that the article has not been published and/or is not in the course of being published in any journal, magazine, newspaper, website, etc.
- Short Articles: (1500-2600 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2000-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4000-10,000 words, including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (2000-3000 words including footnotes).
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
- 800 for Single Authored manuscript
- 1200 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author)
Google Pay or Paytm – 8001324635
Or Pay through Payment Gateway
Please take a screenshot after payment and send it by mail.
Mobile – 08001324635 or 08436488805
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit the website
You must log in to post a comment.