SUBMIT ARTICLE -> REVIEW PROCESS -> PUBLISH ONLINE -> GET CERTIFICATE
About the organisation-
Guided by law experts from top tier law firms & colleges in India and abroad. The Advisory Board comprises of:
- Mr. Ratnesh Kr. Rai (Partner, Khaitan & Co)
- Prof. Dr S.G. Sreejith (Vice Dean, Jindal Global Law School)
- Mr. Ashutosh Ray (Attorney, Peter & Kim)
- Mrs. Vijaya Bhatia (Founder, V. Bhatia & Associates)
- Mr. Shiv Bhargava (Senior Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas)
- Mr. Anunoy Basu (Principal Associate, Khaitan & Co)
- Mr Ankan Rai (Counsel, Calcutta HC)
- Mr. Ankit Chaparia (Associate, AQUILAW)
- Academic writings which unveil the perspectives of the author on the subjects of law, public policy and legal principles.
- The purpose of these articles is to persuade through logical reasoning. (Instead of being merely informative).
- These pieces aid lawyers and law students to engage with the subject matter critically.
- These pieces entail advice and tactics that assist law students and practitioners to excel within the legal profession.
- These writings usually deal with “how-tos”, or “My Internship Experience at…” or “5 Ideas for...”, or “10 Steps to...”.
- It should cover actionable suggestions, illustrations, and some data to support these opinions.
Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis from legal practitioners, bar members, academicians and law aspirants.
- Content should be original and unpublished.
- Co-authorship allowed up to 2 authors.
- Word Limit: The upper word limit for tactical writings is 700 words | The word limit for analytical writings is 1500-4000 words.
- Formatting Specifications: Times New Roman, Font size: 12, Line spacing: 1.5 and Word Doc format
- Citation for References: In-text hyperlinks or endnotes in OSCOLA (4th edition) format, MLA, APA format.
- Selection Criteria: The originality of opinion, coherence and quality of arguments.
- Disclaimer: Legal Maxim reserves the right to edit the errors in the submissions without the prior consent of the author.
How to submit:
- Place of Work/ University
- Designation/ Academic Year
- Headshot Photo of the Author (Will be featured on the respective publication)