Call for Blogs
The Law Gazette is now accepting blog posts. We welcome original pieces and editorials on contemporary issues related to different domains of law relevant to the mission of the Blog.
No Publication Fee, Submissions on Rolling Basis!
About the Organizer
It is a stage aiming at escalating legal knowledge and giving bright comprehension and insight into different fields of law to ensure that lawful information infiltrates to every corner of the legal profession.
We are a forum for bridging the gap between the common man and laymen provides opportunities to every young budding mind of the legal fraternity to come forward and share their beautiful and creative legal thoughts and broadcast their skill in legal writing.
About the Blog
The Law Gazette Blog showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge. The Blog shall accept submissions from academicians, students, and professionals on a rolling basis.
The main focus of the blog is to create a forum to share analytical views on contemporary legal issues.
The theme for the blog is open, one can write on any topic related to contemporary legal issues that we face on a day to day basis. Our main objective is to provide analytical views and new insight to the readers.
Blog Submission Guidelines:
- Submissions shall be made only in “English”.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- The word limit for each post is 1200-1500 words (exclusive of endnotes).
- Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 12, line spacing 1.5.
- The citation style must be in conformation with The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.)
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished. More than 20% plagiarism in the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference. (Authors are requested not to put their name anywhere in the main manuscript).
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors, of the same or different institutions, is permissible.
- All submissions must be mailed at email@example.com with the subject line “Blog Submission_TLG” in .doc or .docx format.
- All copyrights to entries selected for publication are vested with the Editorial Board of The Law Gazette. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
- The manuscripts not abiding by the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
Students, academicians, advocates, and other stakeholders associated with the field of law are invited to contribute to this blog.
- Due credit for articles.
- An e-Certificate of publication will be awarded.
- The authors of the Top 3 articles would be honored as the “The Top Three Authors of the Blog Series”. The top blog will be displayed as a featured post for the month.
No Publication Fees
There shall be no fee at any stage of publication.
Submission Deadline: No deadline. Early Posts would be appreciated. Submissions would be accepted on a rolling basis.
All submissions to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, visit our website.