About the Organization
Lawjustify is a novel platform that aims to cater to the needs of law students by providing them a comprehensive learning and engaging platform to enable skills in the field of law and to grow more in the practical aspect with continuous learning. The platform is created by law students under the guidance of esteemed legal fraternity from different prestigious institutions.
“Be Lawgical, By lawjustifiable”
About the Blog
The blog aims to encourage & provide a platform to all those who wish to hone their research skills and provide their diverse insights on the contemporary social, legal, environmental, political, economic, and international developments. The aim of the blog is to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars, and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the various legal topics.
The article may not strictly be a legal analysis of any contemporary development but it must highlight the socio-legal, societal, or environmental impacts arising therefrom and give a critical analysis of the same. Any blog related to the socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
Submissions from the students, academics, professionals, and practitioners are invited.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- Page borders shall not be used.
The authors are requested to send an electronic version of their doc.or docx. format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ” Submission for Lawjustify Blog”
The submission will be on a rolling basis.
Mobile No.:+91 98935 86960 +91 9589761182
Subscribe to Latest Posts !
You must log in to post a comment.