ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS:
CYBERTALKINDIA is an ISO Certified Firm established in the year 2018 focus on cyber-security training and skill development about digital citizenship and internet safety. With the cashless economy boom, there is a pressing need to create a cyber-aware generation.
We have experience of training School Kids, College Students, Professionals, Law Enforcement Agencies, and Senior Citizens on the lines of Cyber Security Awareness We offer dedicated courseware on Cyber Security, Cyber Law, and Internet Maturity Education.
A blog is a frequently updated online personal journal or diary. It is a place to express you to the world and a place to share your thoughts and passions. A blog is a short form of the word weblog and two words are used interchangeably.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
CYBERTALKINDIA provides opportunities for every student as well as professionals to enhance their drafting and researching skills and provides a platform to put forth their views in front of an online audience.
This blog is concerned to augment knowledge and approach of Cyber Law exclusively. It pertains to spread awareness and information among netizens. Participate in this writing spree, with NO ENTRY FEE. All the selected blogs will be published on our website.
Editors can submit blogs related to the themes mentioned below:-
- Impact of Online Court Hearing and Electronic Evidences amid nationwide lockdown
- Tripartite relationship & analysis of Artificial Intelligence, Legal domain, and Cybersecurity
- Impact of cybercrimes on remote working during lockdown
- How to structure an online gaming business in India?
- Efficacy of Information Technology Act in dispute of Bois Locker Room
- Cyber espionage and corporate cyber espionage as means of data breach
- Draw a comparative analysis with Indian Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019 to data protection regulations in Europe, USA, and China.
WORD LIMIT: 1000-1500 words, exclusive of references and footnotes
Note:- Graphs, Illustrations, Relevant Images will enhance the possibility of selection.
DEADLINE: 20th June 2020
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Heading: 14, Bold,
- Sub-heading: 12, Bold
- Body Text: 12
- Foot Notes: 10
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified
- Citation: Bluebook 20th Edition.
- The Editorial board will go through a plagiarism check of the submitted blog and any plagiarized or grammatically incorrect submission will be desk rejected.
- Submissions must be an original and unpublished work of contributors. Every submission must be accompanied by an undertaking confirming the same and clearly stating that the author shall be solely responsible for any intellectual property rights violations that may arise out of the publication of the manuscript submitted.
- Multiple submissions will be appreciated and will enhance your chance to become the best blog writer.
- Rights of publication shall lie with the Editorial Board of the CYBERTALKINDIA.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Submission should be made in .pdf and .docx.
- Any student of any registered UG or PG Course
- Academicians and Professionals
No Entry or Publication Fee is required.
E- Certificate of publication will be awarded to the selected blogs
It must be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Queries:
Please feel free to contact us anytime in case of any query on the following numbers.
- Ms. Khushi Shukla, Managing Editor, +91-8299129466
- Ms. Suditi Tandon, CAO, +91-9717530301
You must log in to post a comment.