The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal is an endeavor to encourage and inculcate in students of law and the legal professionals a spirit of legal research and to develop their interest further in unexplored areas of the law. The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal seeks to focus on the burning issues in the legal scenario and promote legal awareness not only amongst legal professionals but also layman. On its way to achieve the very same purpose, we are hereby pleased to announce the Research Associate vacancies available with us.
Research Associate Program
This program requires each associate to conduct research and write short articles (1200-1500 words per article) on various topics on law. Topics for writing for each month will be given in advance. Research work of the Associates will form part of the open source legal database of the Lex-Warrier, law journal.
Research Associates – Scope of Work
Topics for writing can be from;
- Historical perspective of law
- Sociological perspective of law
- Economic perspective of Law
- Various Legal topics (More focus on research based on existing legal provisions, case laws etc)
- On theoretical aspects of law like Jurisprudence & Legal Theory, Interpretation of Statutes etc
12 months, of which first 2 months will be probationary period.
- Publications in your name
- CV Credentials
- Experience Certificate will be issued on successful completion
How to apply?
- Eligibility: Only law students (LL.B/LL.M/Ph.D (Law) or Legal Professionals) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates willing to apply for the Research Associate position shall forward their Resume along with 2-sample write up on any of the above given areas of law.
- Interested candidates shall apply online to email@example.com
- Last date for Application: May 20, 2013
- Ability to research
- Critical analysis
- Language skills
Sample write up shall fulfill following criteria;
- Upper word limit of 1000 words per post
- Clarity of language
- Clear analysis
- Relevance of topic
Terms and conditions
- Once selected, Associates will be intimated by mail.
- Selected Candidates will be assigned to various research teams.
- Research Associates will be on a probationary period for 2 months starting from July, 2013
- Research Associates will be required to write 4 articles per month for a total period of 12 Months starting from July 2013.
- Associates can chose there topics from a pool of topics open to all members.
- We may terminate the Associate at anytime if we finds not fit for the position..
- Once selected, if an applicant does not fulfill or otherwise terminates his obligation before the end of the Associate Program, then his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- The same will be intimated by mail.
- On probationary period, we reserve the right to terminate the Associate if the candidate is deemed unfit in that period.
You must log in to post a comment.