|Name of the Intern||Avantika Singh|
|Name of the Organisation||National Green Tribunal, Western Zone bench|
|Area of Work of the Org./Specialisation||Environmental law (Tribunal)|
|Phone No., Email||–|
|Duration of Internship||21 days|
|Timings||9.30 AM to 5.00 PM|
|Application Procedure||Applied personally through an application|
|Stipend if any||No|
|Main tasks you did as an intern||Read various Judgements, prepared the synopsis of the same. Attended the Court sessions in the tribunal. Came to know about the proceedings of the court. I was also asked to maintain a dairy where I had to mention my work on daily basis.
|Your best learnings||My best learning was about the procedure of filling the application in the registration department and the proceedings were the best part which exposed me to the actual working of the tribunal.
|Areas which need Improvement||None.|
- Workshop on Conflict Reporting and Mediation @NLU Mumbai – 14-15 June 2019
- INDIAN YOUTH PARLIAMENT GUJARAT (SURAT) SESSION 20-21 JULY 2019.
- Call for Papers for International Conference on Digital Transformation @ RGNUL
- 2nd National Online Quiz Competition @ Law Corner- Register by June 10
- NHRC-GNLU National Moot Court Competition, 2019 (26 – 29 September): Register by August 9
- Online Marketing Strategies 2019 For The Best Corporate Law Firms
- CfP: Book on Legal Issues Volume 1 by Cyberlekh Publication Fee Rs 900; Submit by 27 June 2019
- Admission to B.A.,LL.B. and LL.M. for Foreign Nationals at NLU Mumbai