|Name of the Intern||Avantika Singh|
|Name of the Organisation||National Green Tribunal, Western Zone bench|
|Area of Work of the Org./Specialisation||Environmental law (Tribunal)|
|Phone No., Email||–|
|Duration of Internship||21 days|
|Timings||9.30 AM to 5.00 PM|
|Application Procedure||Applied personally through an application|
|Stipend if any||No|
|Main tasks you did as an intern||Read various Judgements, prepared the synopsis of the same. Attended the Court sessions in the tribunal. Came to know about the proceedings of the court. I was also asked to maintain a dairy where I had to mention my work on daily basis.
|Your best learnings||My best learning was about the procedure of filling the application in the registration department and the proceedings were the best part which exposed me to the actual working of the tribunal.
|Areas which need Improvement||None.|
- RMLNLU Law Review Call for Papers (Vol. X): Submit by 15 Sept
- 1st online judgment writing competition by IMS Law College, Noida
- What are the key highlights of GST (Amendment) Act 2018?
- Call For Papers – International Journal of Legal Developments and Allied Issues, Submit by August 31, 2019
- Court gives primacy to individual interest over social interest; may permit girlfriend to live with married man, if wife appeases to it.
- Applications Open For Local Coordinator Program, Students For Liberty South Asia
- Call for Applications: Campus Ambassadors @ Legal Aid Centre: Applications Open
- TLL’s 1st Online Law Student of the Year Awards – Prizes worth Rs. 20,000