|Name of the Intern||Avantika Singh|
|Name of the Organisation||National Green Tribunal, Western Zone bench|
|Area of Work of the Org./Specialisation||Environmental law (Tribunal)|
|Phone No., Email||–|
|Duration of Internship||21 days|
|Timings||9.30 AM to 5.00 PM|
|Application Procedure||Applied personally through an application|
|Stipend if any||No|
|Main tasks you did as an intern||Read various Judgements, prepared the synopsis of the same. Attended the Court sessions in the tribunal. Came to know about the proceedings of the court. I was also asked to maintain a dairy where I had to mention my work on daily basis.
|Your best learnings||My best learning was about the procedure of filling the application in the registration department and the proceedings were the best part which exposed me to the actual working of the tribunal.
|Areas which need Improvement||None.|
- CYBERTALKINDIA – Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Rights in Cyberspace II -Batch Application Opens
- FDP on IPR and Academic Integrity @MNLU Mumbai on 26th April 2019
- What were the key highlights of the 34th GST Council Meeting?
- Patent Renewal Process In India
- MNLU Mumbai Certificate Course on Mediation for Family Disputes, 15th-21st May, 2019
- Law Corner & Lex Research Hub 1st National Level Article Writing Competition 2019
- Two Days International Seminar on Challenges and Prospects of ADR on 14th & 15th June, 2019 at The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Submit Abstract By 5th May, 2019
- CRCJ MNLU Mumbai -National Conference on Reforms in Criminal Justice System – Revisiting Justice Malimath Committee Report, 04 May 2019