Centre for Environmental Law, Policy and Development is looking for Research Interns who would research and work under the following themes and formulate research articles:
1) Climate Change
2) Wildlife and Biodiversity
3) Sustainable Development
The rigorous internship would entail the following responsibilities:
- Research the theme allotted and draft articles on various areas of interest.
- Collaborate with other interns to plan and formulate the articles.
- Write articles in context to the theme for the CELPD blog.
This is a part-time work from home position. The intern is expected to be entrepreneurial, motivated and passionate about environment and sustainable development topics.
Internships would be for a period of 2 months starting from 1st April, 2013
- Interns would get a chance to work with distinguished sector professionals.
- Interns would be provided with a certificate on successful completion.
- On satisfactory performance, chosen interns will be given a chance to join the team on a paid position.
Interested applicants should drop in an email to email@example.com enclosing their CV/resume.
A telephonic interview would be conducted after shortlisting the CVs, pursuant to which selected candidates would be offered an internship.
For more information click here