About Legal Aid Centre:
At Legal Aid Centre, we are a group of dedicated advocates who believe in the principles of providing an honest free legal opinion which would support our social responsible cause, as our objective is to empower people of their legal rights who face legal situations.
As a common man we understand the pain and the suffering each individual goes through facing a legal situation, so getting an honest opinion would help you to decide and choose the right path for your legal situation
What will be your role?
- Circulate the e-posters through email, mailing-list, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter
- Utilize official website and social media to spread awareness amongst students
- Depending on the expertise and background of the ambassadors, they will be divided into different functions, namely, volunteer, photographer, rapporteur, content writer, etc.
- Certificate of appreciation only if tasks given are fulfilled.
- Opportunity to intern in our office based on performance.
The students pursuing three years or five-year law course or any other course from a recognized institution.
Any experience in organizing/managing/directing/volunteering with the educational, technical or cultural event (preferably)
How to apply?
Send in your up-to-date curriculum vitae to mail along with a statement of purpose (in a separate word document with your answers to the following Questions):
- Why do you want to be a ‘Campus Ambassador’?
- IList at least five ways in which you bring awareness or make people know about this organization?