Global Institute of Intellectual Property (GIIP), a training institution co-headquartered at New Delhi, India and at San Jose, USA, has been set up by a team of successful entrepreneurs, US & European IP Attorneys, patent agents and patent practitioners. Its mission is to conduct training programs, seminars & workshops and create a pool of high caliber patent professionals who meet international standards in Intellectual Property (IP) and patent services. GIIP was founded with the goal of graduating well-educated engineering, technical and science graduates who have solid, practice-based skills, developed through rigorous classroom experiences, coupled with robust clinics and industry internship opportunities.
The PG Diploma program is the first of its kind in India to provide comprehensive training in field of intellectual property & patent law f or engineers and scientists. The Diploma is an interdisciplinary program, designed to meet the needs of working professionals f or a career in intellectual property or commerce and technology. The Diploma program incorporates the legal, technical and management aspects of patents and patent law of US, Europe and India jurisdictions. The program enrolls scientists, researchers, engineering students, patent practitioners, administrators and technology managers and focuses on the acquisition of both substantive knowledge and practical skills through innovative academic course work.
Certificate will be directly awarded by the GWU USA.
The PG Diploma program is recommended f or:
- Graduates/Post-graduates/PhDs with science, engineering and other technical qualifications
- Domain Experts, Research Scholars, Teachers and Professors
- Legal Professionals (LL.B. & LL.M.) with technical background
Participants appearing for their final year/semester exam are also eligible to apply.
GIIP helps participants find career opportunities in renowned organizations in India with improved roles and responsibilities and attractive remuneration.
On completion of the PG Diploma program, participants will be placed as Patent Engineer / Analyst with one
of the leading Corporate, MNC, Law Firm or K/LPO.
Rs. 2,55,000.00 (Rupees two lakh f if ty f ive thousand) plus service tax as applicable.
(Option to paying installments is available)
- To register, complete the application form available at GIIP’s web site (http://www.giipinf o.com)or write to email@example.com
- Submit the filled application form along with your photograph and registration f ee of Rs. 25,000.00 (Rupees twenty five thousand), at GIIP’s of f ice
- Registration f e to be paid using Cheque/demand draft drawn in favor of ‘Global Institute of Intellectual Property Pvt. Ltd.’, payable at Delhi
- The application form will be evaluated by GIIP’s Selection Committee f or assessing the eligibility of the applicant
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
New Delhi: +91-11-4288 4000
Bangalore: +91-80-4093 3366
Email: admissions@giipinf o.com
Head Office: 254, TF, Okhla Industrial Estate
Phase III, New Delhi- 110 020
Visit the website at http://www.giipinfo.com/
Download brochure HERE.