Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS) announces opening of admissions for the Post Graduate Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms under its Distance Learning Programme.
The minimum eligibility is Graduation from any faculty
- Course Duration:
Course duration is 6 months.
- Fees :
For ILS students : Rs.18,000/-
For students other than ILS : Rs.20,000/- (Fees will be accepted by D.D. or Pay Order in the name of ‘Institute of Advanced Legal Studies’ payable at Pune.)
- The course is non-residential and conducted on all-India basis.
- Contact classes and exams will be held at ILS Law College Campus, Pune (on notified dates with prior intimation)
Scheme of Assessment:
- Every Candidate is required to submit a Project Report on any of the topics out of the list that would be supplied to the candidates, once the admission process is over.
- Compulsory attendance for the contact classes (on notified days and dates) is essential.
- Contact Classes will be held for four to five days at a stretch at Pune.
- Every Candidate is required to submit written answers, to the question papers that will be supplied by the Institute, within the time prescribed.
- Appearing for written examination in all the four papers is compulsory. Passing in these examinations is mandatory for being declared successful in the course.
- Written examinations will be held at Pune, on notified dates, with prior intimation.
Prospectus and Application Form:
- Interested candidates may obtain the Prospectus-cum-Application Form on payment of Rs 500/- in the from of Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favour of Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, payable at Pune. To obtain the Prospectus-cum-Application form, Contact:Ms. Manjusha Gurjar, Computer Associate
Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS)
ILS Law College
Law College Campus, Chiplunkar Road (Law College Rd)
Pune-411 004, India
Phone No: 020-2565 2072 / 2567 6866
You must log in to post a comment.