|ìpolicy for Young Leaders
Certificate in Public Policy
ìpolicy for Young Leaders aims to reach out to undergraduates, graduates, post graduates and recent graduates who have just started working. CCS believes that such individuals hold the power to change the future, and because they are currently in a space where their belief and knowledge could be channelized and strengthened through exposure to ideas of a free society.
ELIGIBILITY: The program is open to all students and recent graduates. The course has been designed to make each session participatory and has been limited to 40 participants.
REGISTRATION FEE: The fee for the ìpolicy is Rs 3,000, and is non refundable at any circumstances. This fee is payable upon selection, and payment can be made online or through cheque, details of which will be communicated.(Travel costs are not included – participants must make their own arrangements).
- NLU Mumbai launches one year LL.M. (Professional) programme, becomes 2nd NLU to launch such programme
- One Day Workshop on Criminalizing Triple Talaq – Looking Beyond Religion on 16th Nov. 2019 @ MNLU Mumbai
- One Day Workshop on Compliances under Environmental Laws on 3rd Nov. 2019 @ MNLU Mumbai
- One Day Training Program on Electronic Evidence @ MNLU Mumbai on 12th Oct. 2019
- Panel Discussion on Future of Institutional Arbitration in India on 11.10.2019 by CAR, NLU Mumbai
- RMLNLU Law Review Call for Papers (Vol. X): Submit by 15 Sept
- 1st online judgment writing competition by IMS Law College, Noida
- What are the key highlights of GST (Amendment) Act 2018?