|ìpolicy for Young Leaders
Certificate in Public Policy
ìpolicy for Young Leaders aims to reach out to undergraduates, graduates, post graduates and recent graduates who have just started working. CCS believes that such individuals hold the power to change the future, and because they are currently in a space where their belief and knowledge could be channelized and strengthened through exposure to ideas of a free society.
ELIGIBILITY: The program is open to all students and recent graduates. The course has been designed to make each session participatory and has been limited to 40 participants.
REGISTRATION FEE: The fee for the ìpolicy is Rs 3,000, and is non refundable at any circumstances. This fee is payable upon selection, and payment can be made online or through cheque, details of which will be communicated.(Travel costs are not included – participants must make their own arrangements).
- CYBERTALKINDIA ONLINE BLOGGING COMPETITION
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: VOLUME 1 & ISSUE 1: LAW AUDIENCE JOURNAL
- Kerala HC Quashes Charges Of Affecting Reasonable Privacy of Professor Against Students Of Her College
- Newly Discovered Facts And Allegations Valid Ground For Making Second Complaint Maintainable: SC
- SC Rules No Infringement Of Trademark By Using Word “MALABAR”
- “Promotion To Higher Class Is Automatic”: Chhattisgarh High Court Rules Every Student Has To Be Promoted To Higher Class Till Class VIII
- India Gets Its Third Transgender Judge in Assam
- “Be Responsible” : SC Comes Down Heavily On Delhi L-G Over Solid Waste Disposal in Delhi