|ìpolicy for Young Leaders
Certificate in Public Policy
ìpolicy for Young Leaders aims to reach out to undergraduates, graduates, post graduates and recent graduates who have just started working. CCS believes that such individuals hold the power to change the future, and because they are currently in a space where their belief and knowledge could be channelized and strengthened through exposure to ideas of a free society.
ELIGIBILITY: The program is open to all students and recent graduates. The course has been designed to make each session participatory and has been limited to 40 participants.
REGISTRATION FEE: The fee for the ìpolicy is Rs 3,000, and is non refundable at any circumstances. This fee is payable upon selection, and payment can be made online or through cheque, details of which will be communicated.(Travel costs are not included – participants must make their own arrangements).
- RMLNLU Law Review Call for Papers (Vol. X): Submit by 15 Sept
- 1st online judgment writing competition by IMS Law College, Noida
- What are the key highlights of GST (Amendment) Act 2018?
- Call For Papers – International Journal of Legal Developments and Allied Issues, Submit by August 31, 2019
- Court gives primacy to individual interest over social interest; may permit girlfriend to live with married man, if wife appeases to it.
- Applications Open For Local Coordinator Program, Students For Liberty South Asia
- Call for Applications: Campus Ambassadors @ Legal Aid Centre: Applications Open
- TLL’s 1st Online Law Student of the Year Awards – Prizes worth Rs. 20,000