|ìpolicy for Young Leaders
Certificate in Public Policy
ìpolicy for Young Leaders aims to reach out to undergraduates, graduates, post graduates and recent graduates who have just started working. CCS believes that such individuals hold the power to change the future, and because they are currently in a space where their belief and knowledge could be channelized and strengthened through exposure to ideas of a free society.
ELIGIBILITY: The program is open to all students and recent graduates. The course has been designed to make each session participatory and has been limited to 40 participants.
REGISTRATION FEE: The fee for the ìpolicy is Rs 3,000, and is non refundable at any circumstances. This fee is payable upon selection, and payment can be made online or through cheque, details of which will be communicated.(Travel costs are not included – participants must make their own arrangements).
- IDIA – Creative Writing Competition, Register by Feb 22
- National Conference on Regulatory Challenges to Business in India-2019, MNLU Mumbai, 11 April 2019
- Apply for 2 day Certificate Course in Law & Public Policy by Centre for Civil Society at Delhi & Mumbai
- 1st LawLeague National Essay Writing Competition, Cash Prizes, Internships and more
- Annual Call For Papers – Commonwealth Law Review Journal (Vol. 5), Submit by Jan 25, 2019
- Justice Hidayatullah Memorial Case Comment Writing Competition, 2019 organised by Law Corner
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU’s Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology: Submit by 15th January 2019
- Call For Editors and Reviewers: VidhiAagaz and Its International Journal; Apply by 30th November