|ìpolicy for Young Leaders
Certificate in Public Policy
ìpolicy for Young Leaders aims to reach out to undergraduates, graduates, post graduates and recent graduates who have just started working. CCS believes that such individuals hold the power to change the future, and because they are currently in a space where their belief and knowledge could be channelized and strengthened through exposure to ideas of a free society.
ELIGIBILITY: The program is open to all students and recent graduates. The course has been designed to make each session participatory and has been limited to 40 participants.
REGISTRATION FEE: The fee for the ìpolicy is Rs 3,000, and is non refundable at any circumstances. This fee is payable upon selection, and payment can be made online or through cheque, details of which will be communicated.(Travel costs are not included – participants must make their own arrangements).
- Justice Hidayatullah Memorial Case Comment Writing Competition, 2019 organised by Law Corner
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU’s Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology: Submit by 15th January 2019
- Call For Editors and Reviewers: VidhiAagaz and Its International Journal; Apply by 30th November
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration in India
- NATIONAL MEGA MOOT COMPETITION, 2018 at Saveetha School of Law, SIMATS [Chennai, Nov 30th – Dec 2nd]
- SOEL MUN 2019, 5-6 Jan. 2019 Chennai
- 13th ‘Late Advocate D. T. Jaibhave Memorial National Moot- Trial & Judgment Writing Competition 2018-19
- |LAW AUDIENCE JOURNAL ISSN (O): 2581-6705: CALL FOR PAPERS: VOLUME 1 and ISSUE 2: DECEMBER 2018|