|ìpolicy for Young Leaders
Certificate in Public Policy
ìpolicy for Young Leaders aims to reach out to undergraduates, graduates, post graduates and recent graduates who have just started working. CCS believes that such individuals hold the power to change the future, and because they are currently in a space where their belief and knowledge could be channelized and strengthened through exposure to ideas of a free society.
ELIGIBILITY: The program is open to all students and recent graduates. The course has been designed to make each session participatory and has been limited to 40 participants.
REGISTRATION FEE: The fee for the ìpolicy is Rs 3,000, and is non refundable at any circumstances. This fee is payable upon selection, and payment can be made online or through cheque, details of which will be communicated.(Travel costs are not included – participants must make their own arrangements).
- CYBERTALKINDIA – Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Rights in Cyberspace II -Batch Application Opens
- FDP on IPR and Academic Integrity @MNLU Mumbai on 26th April 2019
- What were the key highlights of the 34th GST Council Meeting?
- Patent Renewal Process In India
- MNLU Mumbai Certificate Course on Mediation for Family Disputes, 15th-21st May, 2019
- Law Corner & Lex Research Hub 1st National Level Article Writing Competition 2019
- Two Days International Seminar on Challenges and Prospects of ADR on 14th & 15th June, 2019 at The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Submit Abstract By 5th May, 2019
- CRCJ MNLU Mumbai -National Conference on Reforms in Criminal Justice System – Revisiting Justice Malimath Committee Report, 04 May 2019