|ìpolicy for Young Leaders
Certificate in Public Policy
ìpolicy for Young Leaders aims to reach out to undergraduates, graduates, post graduates and recent graduates who have just started working. CCS believes that such individuals hold the power to change the future, and because they are currently in a space where their belief and knowledge could be channelized and strengthened through exposure to ideas of a free society.
ELIGIBILITY: The program is open to all students and recent graduates. The course has been designed to make each session participatory and has been limited to 40 participants.
REGISTRATION FEE: The fee for the ìpolicy is Rs 3,000, and is non refundable at any circumstances. This fee is payable upon selection, and payment can be made online or through cheque, details of which will be communicated.(Travel costs are not included – participants must make their own arrangements).
- Workshop on Conflict Reporting and Mediation @NLU Mumbai – 14-15 June 2019
- INDIAN YOUTH PARLIAMENT GUJARAT (SURAT) SESSION 20-21 JULY 2019.
- Call for Papers for International Conference on Digital Transformation @ RGNUL
- 2nd National Online Quiz Competition @ Law Corner- Register by June 10
- NHRC-GNLU National Moot Court Competition, 2019 (26 – 29 September): Register by August 9
- Online Marketing Strategies 2019 For The Best Corporate Law Firms
- CfP: Book on Legal Issues Volume 1 by Cyberlekh Publication Fee Rs 900; Submit by 27 June 2019
- Admission to B.A.,LL.B. and LL.M. for Foreign Nationals at NLU Mumbai