INBA is India’s fastest growing voluntary professional association. Representing the entire Legal ecosystem in India, INBA is dedicated to expand its member’s professional network and industry insight. INBA Section for Law Students works as a voice of law students and organizes various activities which would help law students to improve their skills and become a seasoned professional.
To make the process more interesting and participative, INBA has announced the applications for Campus Ambassadors open and believes that this step shall help us aim at greater inclusion and higher representation.
About Campus Ambassador Programme:
The Campus Ambassador Program is an initiative by Indian National Bar Association (INBA) for the benefit of law students across the country. The objective of this program ranges from legal networking to enhancement of legal knowledge of the members of this program, including various other benefits that shall come through in course of the membership of INBA.
About Inba Section for Law Students:
INBA Student section works as a voice of law students and organizes various activities which further professional opportunities among law students.
1. Promote the public good in relation to legal matters viewed in the broadest context.
2. Maintain standards of professional conduct and participate in the discipline of members when required.
3. To arrange and promote continuing legal education.
4. To promote, conduct & cooperate in the promotion or conduct of activities of a professional, educational, cultural, and social nature amongst the law students.
5. To increase the interactive prospects of its members with the pioneers of the legal field and practice.
1. Running continuing professional development programs for its members.
2. Encouraging public discussion on topics concerning the law and other matters of public interest.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Campus Ambassadors of INBA shall observe and follow the following roles and responsibilities in order to preserve their membership with INBA:
1. The members shall represent INBA Section for Law Students at their respective college.
2. Each member may form a committee of students comprising of 5 to 7 students to delegate and distribute his/her functions in order to execute the given task by their superior.
3. Each member shall promote INBA Section for Law Students as and when it’s possible in order to increase the pool knowledge and connectivity.
4. Each member shall participate in a monthly conference call that shall be organized by the officiating members.
5. Each member shall, at the end of every month, send an email listing the details of the academic and socio-cultural activities at their college campus that, if approved, will be published on the website of INBA.
6. Each member shall plan, organize or be a part of an activity or event at their respective college during their tenure as members of the INBA.
7. Each member shall encourage students to submit articles, summary of case laws, comments on new & emerging laws within the dimensions of the legal field, or any suggestions in form of articles and newsletter for the amendment and reformations in existing laws.
8. Each member shall undertake any step for the welfare of the students, legal profession & practitioners and in the larger interest of society within the framework of policy of INBA.
9. Each Campus Ambassador have to submit the monthly report to the Convener and Co-Convener of their work.
10.They will be required to associate INBA in any of their college activity like Moot Courts, debates, MUNs, Conference etc.
1. Any student pursuing three year or five year law course from institutions recognized by Bar Council of India.
2. Applicant should be a student member (through online free membership) of the Indian National Bar Association.
3. Applicant must have undertaken some kind of initiative or voluntary work in the college.
4. Applicant must have undertaken minimum one (1) internship.
Expectations from an Ideal Applicant:
1. Devoting 10-15 hours a week to INBA Student Section.
2. Good Knowledge of MS Office.
3. Honesty and Reliability.
4. Should be able to meet deadlines.
1. New experiences.
2. Adding Value to your CV.
3. Adding brand to your name.
4. Contact building with industry experts and peers.
5. Work exposure and Industry recognition.
6. Learn about blogging, writing, marketing and other things.
7. Exciting discount offers.
8. Certificates of merits to all Campus Ambassadors.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of their CV and the coverletter/statement of intent attached to the mail. Shortlisted candidates have to go through interviews.
1. Interview over phone.
2. Video Conference Interview(if necessary)
3. Personal Interview(for candidates in Delhi NCR)
4. A task to see your capabilities.
For the candidates living in Delhi NCR will have personal interview as well as an online interview. Candidates living outside Delhi will have an interview over a video conference call as well as on phone.
Applicant with Extra-curricular activities & Internships will be given preference.
Send your CV with a cover letter/statement of intent and a scanned copy your college ID card to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with a CC at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THE POSITIONS ARE UNPAID AND VOLUNTARY IN NATURE.
Note: To know more about the said programme and for any questions or clarification please free to contact the following:
1. Sahil Chopra – Chair, Section For Law Students, INBA
Contact No. +91- 7838474837 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Kshitij Sharma – Convenor-Campus Ambassador, Section For Law Students, INBA
Contact No. +91- 9717727435 Email: email@example.com
3. Priyanka Sahasrbudhe – Co- Convenor-Campus Ambassador, Section For Law Students, INBA
Contact No. +91 – 7093745769 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must log in to post a comment.