Alexis Centre for Public Policy and International Relations is organizing a plethora of exciting events to celebrate 67th Independence Day by the name “Liberating the idea of India: Independence Day 2014”. The list of events are as follows:
PowerPoint Presentation Competition
Deadline for submissions: 13th August 2014
Online Quiz Competition
Date: 15th August 2014, 12.30 PM.
Cloth Donation Drive
Volunteer with us!
Each One Teach One
Participate and make a difference!
CAMPUS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
This Independence day, be a part of the change and help Alexis Group in organizing various events in college campuses across the country. Take up this initiative in your college and be the face of your campus to the innumerable people who’ll benefit from this drive.
What do you have to do?
• Help extensively in the publicity of the event in your campus and your city.
• Serve as a strategic link between your college and our organising committee.
• Build your team. Identify avenues. Plan the execution.
• Make people aware about the event through social media and other resources you have and share the latest happenings among your network.
What is in it for you?
• Certificate of appreciation at the end of your tenure.
• Recognition of active Campus Ambassadors on our Website/Facebook pages.
• Add the Independence Week 2014, Campus Ambassador Programme experience to your resume.
• Build relationships with Ambassadors from other colleges and disciplines.
• Opportunity to work with Alexis Group for 2 months.
Eligibility: This opportunity is open to students only. Students from any undergraduate/post-graduate courses across the country are most welcome to take part in the Campus Ambassador Programme. The student should be actively involved in Campus activities.
Deadline for Application: 18/08/2014