Alexis Centre for Public Policy and International Relations and Model Governance Foundation bring to you “WAR OF THE BLOGS”.
Got a flair for combat writing??
Want to make an impact on the upcoming general elections?
Here is your chance!
Wake up and Vote India is conducting a blogging competition to bring the best minds of the country together.
So come, put on your thinking caps and write to bring about a change!
Last date for sending in your posts: January 15, 2014.
Theme: Elections 2014.
- Bloggers can write on any areas related to the upcoming General Elections. Always keep in mind that insightful and thought-provoking write-ups earn extra points!
- Your blog post must be original authentic content and not previously published elsewhere, neither on the web nor in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a summary on your site that links to the post. You may also publish your post summaries and links to the post through social networks.
- A blog post may contain various texts or image links to other websites, articles or blogs which it references or describes, as long as the subject and content of the blog post being submitted stands on its own as a meaningful contribution to our community.
- Blog posts which are considered as advertisement for your services, or the equivalent of a sponsored post, will not be published.
- We reserve the right to change your text font and text formatting, in line with the design of our blog, and we may re-format approved posts to create a consistent look and feel among all blog posts. Please avoid excess formatting. Bold and italics should be used only when necessary for clarity. CAPS should be avoided.
- We reserve the right to disallow contents and comments at any time.
- The blog post language is English. Other languages may be used in a limited fashion in sentences if deemed necessary.
- No words of contempt or disrespect towards any institution or party will be encouraged. Fair and contempt-free writing is what we are looking for.
- Posts can be emailed to us in MS Word format (.doc or .docx) attachments.
- While you submit your post, we would also love to hear more about you, your website (if any), readership and social media networks.
- Blog Posts can be e-mailed to [email protected] or [email protected].
- Contestants will be adjudged by our in-house panel. The number of likes and comments earned by each post put up on our portal and Facebook Pages will also earn you extra points.
What you get:
- Top 3 entries will be featured on our blog and the authors will be given due credit, thus giving them wide recognition.
- Top 3 entries will be given a chance to work with ACPPIR and MGF for a period of 2 months.
- Top 5 entries will be given a Certificate of Appreciation.
- All entrants will be given a certificate of participation.
So, what are you waiting for? Start writing!
For more information, contact:
Akanksha Arora (Chairperson, ACPPIR): [email protected]
Riddhima Sharma (Executive Director, MGF): [email protected]