CHANAKYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, PATNA is organising Two Day National Seminar on “LAW AND ECONOMICS: BANKING COMPETITION AND EFFICIENCY” on 7th DECEMBER 2013 (SATURDAY) & 8th DECEMBER 2013 (SUNDAY).
Research Papers are invited from the Teachers, Scholars, Researchers, Judges, Lawyers, Academicians, Bankers and Students on issue related to above theme. The participants whose papers are selected would be given opportunity to present their paper in Seminar as per following guidelines:-
LAW AND ECONOMICS: BANKING COMPETITION AND EFFICIENCY
SUB-THEMES – (Tentative and Illustrative)
- Emerging frameworks for financial consumer protection and education in India
- Disclosure and transparency in banking and securities: meeting the needs of retail consumers
- Confidence in financial markets: the role of financial dispute resolution schemes
- Responsible business conduct of financial service providers
- Educating investors to balance risk and rewards
- Role of Regulatory Institutions for protection of Consumer interest
- NPA Management by Banks
- Financial Difficulties of Banks.
- Merger and Amalgamation in Banking Sector and its effect
- Competition Law Policy and Banks
- Corporate Governance and Banks
- Corporate Social Responsibility of Banks
Abstract: The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by cover page stating the following:-
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and
- Contact Number
- The paper should not exceed 3500 words (not inclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors. But both the authors should register separately.
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
- One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- Citation style: Blue Book, 19th Edition.
- The paper must be accompanied with the filled in registration form, DD Details, a cover page, the details of which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines.
- All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work.
- Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
All submissions for the seminar have to be electronically mailed and hard copy along with draft (PAYMENT DETAILS Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of Registrar, Chanakya National Law University, Patna payable at Patna) to be sent by post with the subject column as ‘Submission – abstract and full paper’ as the case may be and bearing the name (s) of the author(s) as the file name, only at the following address:
E – Mail – [email protected]
DR. AJAY KUMAR
Director (Academics) & Convenor
Chanakya National Law University, Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur, Patna (Bihar), Pincode – 800001
CONTACT DETAILS: –
Mobile: 9431622508 (DR. S. P. Singh), 9430470747(DR. Ajay Kumar), 9431619749 (DR. S. C. Roy)
E-Mail: [email protected]
- Submission of Abstract with full Paper: 16th November 2013
- Confirmation of Abstract with full Paper: 23rd November 2013
- National Seminar: 7th & 8th December 2013
- Rs. 1500/- (with accommodation) – This includes seminar material, breakfast, lunch, refreshments and accommodation etc. during the seminar. (In case of paper submitted by two authors each author has to deposit individual registration fee).
- Rs. 750/- (without accommodation) – This includes seminar material, breakfast, lunch, refreshments etc during the seminar. (In case of paper submitted by two authors each author has to deposit individual registration fee).
The local delegates can register after selection of Abstract and full Paper by paying Cash on the day of Seminar (07.12.2013).
- NO TA/DA WILL BE ADMISSIBLE.
There will be no change in paper as well as the name of Author/Co-Author once accepted.