About the Seminar
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is a premier institution in India. The faculty is in pursuit of academic excellence purposes to organize the International Seminar on Global Challenges and Solution on 14th & 15th April, 2018.
Countries in the whole world are inter-dependent upon each other now-a-days. Effect of problem in one country shall have effect on the whole world. For example, War between ISIS and Syria is having global impact. Prices of crude oil are fluctuating accordingly. Some problems have become global issue that has to be solved. This seminar aims to put forward the solutions to those issues by means of research and discussions.
- Environmental problems & their solutions
- Problem of terrorism
- Enforcement of Human Rights
- Crime Against Women
- Independence of Judiciary
- Autonomy of Developed Nations
- Use of Force & Human Rights
- Relevance of Security Council in Unipolar World
- Any other global issue
Call for papers
Academicians, lawyers, scholars and members of civil society are hereby invited to contribute papers for the International Seminar. The contributions shall be forwarded in soft copies according to the schedule provided hereunder.
However the prior registration would be necessary so as to ensure proper arrangement of the seminar as the whole. The prospective participants are also expected to forward their itinerary well in advance.
No TA/DA shall be provided by the University and therefore the participants should obtain the same from their respective institutions.
Soft copy of papers and abstract may kindly be forwarded to the following e-mail: [email protected]
- Last date for submission of abstracts: 5th April 2018
- Last date for submission of papers: 10th April 2018
1) The registered participants only shall be allowed to present their papers in the seminar subject to submission of complete papers in due course of time. Papers received after stipulated deadline shall not be entertained for participation in seminar. All abstracts shall be published in souvenir.
2) The papers should be developed and written in a symmetrical way of responding to a theme of seminar. It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings. The paper should not be more than 5000 words. The abstract should not be more than 250 words. Papers are acceptable both in English and Hindi. The paper must be typed in the font of Times New Roman and Kruti Dev respectively. Font shall be in the size of 12. Footnotes shall be in the size of 10. Line spacing shall be 1.5 inches. Uniform style of citation shall be there. Personal details of the author shall be given on front page. Co-authorship is allowed upto 2. Both author and coauthor have to register separately.
3) Selected papers shall be published in a book containing ISBN No.
The Registration fee for the seminar is Rs 1500/-INR for students and Rs. 2000/- for research scholars and Rs. 2500/- INR for academicians & others. No TA/DA shall be provided.
Registration fees shall be deposited through NEFT or RTGS and the soft copy of receipt shall be mailed so that it can be entered. On spot registration shall be of is Rs 2000/-INR for students and Rs. 2500/- for research scholars, and Rs 3000/- INR for academicians and others.
Fee for international student delegate is 150 US Dollar and for others 250 US Dollar that has to be paid through online mode. Accommodation and food shall be provided to them. Prior registration is compulsory for international delegates.
Bank details for payment:
IFSC Code: UCBA0002026
- Mohd Ahmad, Organizing Secretary
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 9415836113; 8090623232
- Kamal Ahmad Khan, Deputy Organizing Secretary
- Satish Pandey. Deputy Organizing Secretary
- Saksham Agarwal Student Convenor
Download Registration Form and Brochure.[gview file=”http://lawlex.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/BROCHURE.pdf”][gview file=”http://lawlex.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/registration-form.docx”]