Organizer: Sports Committee, National Law School Of India University, Bangalore
Deadline: September 10, 2013 (11.59 p.m. IST)
Topics : (select one)
1.Sports Rights -What proprietary rights does and should an event organiser have with respect to match scores?
2.Sports Administration -Can competition law transform Indian sports administration?
3. Sports Integrity-Are athletes legally and ethically obliged to always perform at their best?
- Word limit: 3500-4500 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Citation style: OSCOLA (4th edn. , 2012).
- Maximum 2 co-authors are permitted.
- Please send all entries to [email protected]
- Queries may be directed to [email protected]
- 1st prize –Rs. 7500
- 2nd prize –Rs. 5000
- 3rd prize –Rs. 2500
Authors of winning entries will also receive an opportunity
- to intern at the Law Offices of Nandan Kamath, Bangalore and
- to have the entry published in the online newsletter Sports law Monthly.
- Ashwini (9663370310)
- Shraddha (9880068655)