Date: 16-17 August 2013
Place: London, United Kingdom
This year the IBA and ILSA are joining forces to create a unique international conference for law students. The inaugural IBA ILSA Conference will take place in London, in the beautiful historic area of Bloomsbury – a central location, close to both the City and the West End. With a programme of sessions that range from substantive legal theory to informative vocational panels we aim to cater to students at all levels of their legal education.
What will the Inaugural IBA ILSA Conference offer?
- A chance to meet fellow law students from around the world
- A range of educational and vocational panels, including:
– Practical training for Aspiring Associates IBA Law Firm Management Committee
– Independence of the Judiciary and the Rule of Law IBA Human Rights Institute
– Moot Court & Advocacy Workshop
– Pathways to Employment in International Law
– ILSA Chapters Information & Networking Session
- A complementary drinks and canapé reception at the Law Society of England
and Wales, as well as catered lunches and breaks for all delegates.
- A chance to explore one of the world’s most iconic cities
Session topics include:
• Practical training for aspiring associates
• Accessto justice and the rule of law
• Moot court and advocacy workshop
• Pathwaysto employment in international law
• ILSA Chaptersinformation and networking session
Who should attend?
With a programme of sessions that range from substantive legal theory to informative vocational panels;
we aim to cater to law students at all levels of their legal education, up to and including vocational training.
For full details of the conference programme and registration, visit: http://www.int-bar.org/conferences/conf514/binary/London%20ILSA%20Student%202013%20programme.pdf
For Information regarding sponsorship opportunities, visit: http://www.ibanet.org/Article/Detail.aspx?ArticleUid=142F6A7F-E545-470C-B63B-47B4CC06CC9F