Intellectual Property Internship in Chicago
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day.
- Work with the Intellectual Property Team and assist with research involving patents.
- Prepare reports on patents.
- Research and prepare legal memorandums on patent law.
- Conduct research on third-party patents using in-house patent search tools.
- Search for and compile reports of patents related to specific subject matter areas in industry.
- Student must be able to work full time (40 hrs./week) during summer and part time (20 hrs./week) during the school year.
- Student must have knowledge of patent law.
- Students enrolled in law school with a science or engineering background preferred.
EMAIL REGISTRATION –http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH11/ats/careers/apply.jsp?org=CMEGROUP&cws=1&rid=9475