Socio-Legal Review is the inter-disciplinary, peer-reviewed and student edited journal published by the National Law School of India University.
- Legislating on Land Acquisition: A possible consensual Model
- Extending Social Security to developing Countries
- The Viability of Supra-state Entities: The EU and Beyond
- Submissions should be sent to [email protected] on or before 31st March, 2013.
- The essay should contain between 2000 to 3000 words.
- This competition is open to all undergraduate students studying in South Asia. Joint submissions are not permitted.
- Each submission should be accompanied by a separate cover page stating the author’s name, institution, degree, year of study, telephone number and postal address.
- Please send all clarifications to [email protected] with the subject ‘Essay Competition Query’.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 10,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 7000
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 4000
The last date for submission is 31st March, 2013.
National Law School of India University,
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560072
Email: [email protected]
Download Notification : http://www.nls.ac.in