The main objective behind organizing this seminar is to provide a common platform for Academicians, Scholars, Advocates and Administrators dealing with Legal Aid and Social Justice. The Seminar intends to focus on the challenges, strategies and reforms in providing access to Legal Aid to those in dire need of it. The Seminar will also focus on providing Legal Aid to the poor, prostitutes, victims of trafficking, casual workers etc. and any other class of persons in order to ensure access to justice and a life of dignity for them.
Legal Representation And Legal Aid For Undertrials
Access To Justice Through Legal Aid: Constitutional And Legal Framework
Legal Services To Women And Juvenile Offenders
Effective Utilization Of Technology To Advance Legal Aid Services
Legal Aid For Workers In The Unorganized Sector
Impact Assessment Of Lok Adalats
Legal Services To Victims Of Drug Abuse etc.
These are not exhaustive any Other Relevant Sub Theme can be choose.
Click here for for further details
Papers are invited from the academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars and students on the issues related to the above themes. Papers selected by the Committee will be published in the form of an edited book with ISBN No. Only one co-author shall be allowed.
Last date of submission of abstract: July 7, 2017
Date of intimation in case of acceptance of abstract: July 10, 2017
Last date for submission of full paper along with Registration Form and Fee: July 20, 2017
- An abstract of 300 – 350 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author containing his/her email ID, contact number and official address should be sent.
- The Paper should not be of more than 6000 words. It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5line spacing using MS Word.
- A uniform system of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the abstracts and full paper.
- All the abstracts and full length papers shall be sent to: [email protected]
- Papers may be presented through Video Conferencing with the prior approval of the Organizing Committee, after furnishing satisfactory reasons for failure of physical participation.
Accommodation will be provided as per availability on payment basis at a charge of Rs. 500/- per day.
Registration fees must be sent via demand draft in the name of Registrar, RGNUL, Punjab, payable at Patiala.
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law,
Bhadson Road, Sidhuwal, Patiala, Punjab-147001
Students – Rs. 500/-
Research Scholars – Rs. 700/-
Professors / Teachers – Rs. 1000/-
Ms. Ivneet Walia
Seminar Convener, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law #09646590015
Dr. Renuka Soni
Seminar Co-Convenor, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
Mr. Raghav Mendiratta
Ms. Shreya Tewari