American Bar Association International’s Fall Meeting is one of the world’s most important gatherings of international lawyers. ABA International is the home within the ABA for the world’s leading international practitioners. Last year’s Fall Meeting in Miami, Florida welcomed over 950 attendees from 52 countries.
October 15 – 19, 2013
London Hilton on Park Lane Hotel
22 Park Lane
London W1K 1BE
- High-level practitioners with the largest and most respected global law firms.
- Lawyers with the most prominent regional and national firms inside and outside the U.S.
- Small-firm and solo practitioners with significant international practices.
- Corporate and in-house counsel.
- Lawyers serving in government or with non-governmental organizations and inter-governmental organizations; and academics.
- It is a “Must-Attend” meeting for lawyers with a practice or interest in international legal issues.
WHAT WILL ATTENDANCE AT THE 2013 Fall MEETING OFFER YOU?
- Over 60 substantive concurrent continuing legal education sessions with world-class speakers;
- Cutting edge programming on the latest international legal and ethics issues;
- Networking opportunities with counterparts, decision makers and potential clients from around the world who are active in international practice areas.
- An entire year’s worth of CLE credits; and
- Special programming for young lawyers, law students, and legal educators.
OUTSTANDING NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES!
- Tuesday, Welcome Reception at the House of Lords.
- Wednesday, Opening Reception at the Honourable Society of the Middle Temple;
- Thursday, Reception at the Tate Britain; and
- Friday, Chair’s Closing Reception at the London Hilton on Park Lane.
LEARN, NETWORK, PARTICIPATE :
- Learn the latest from top experts and receive information that is relevant to you in your international law practice area;
- Network with the best and brightest international lawyers throughout the meeting particularly at our twice daily networking breaks, evening events and ticketed luncheons;
- Participate in specialized meetings with colleagues who share your areas of interest by attending committee working business meetings, division breakfasts and committee dinners; and
- Visit exhibitors of dynamic products and services for the legal profession.
DEADLINES (REGISTRATION AND RESERVATION):
Early Bird Registration : August 26, 2013
- Low registration rates for both individual and group attendees .
- For more information about group registration rates, please contact Michelle Mattingly at [email protected].
Pre-Registration Final : October 1, 2013
- You can register after that date, but you will not be able to register online.
Hotel room block at the London Hilton on Park Lane Hotel: August 26, 2013
- A special nightly rate of £249.00 plus applicable daily tax per room for occupancy have been reserved.
- Reservations may be made online at http://bit.ly/10wdxwc.
- The number of rooms available at this special rate is limited and subject to selling out, so early booking is recommended.
Section Member Rate:$1295.00
Corporate Counsel – NM:$975.00
NM Friday Programs Only:$695.00
Law Student Non-Member:$150.00
Solo/Small Practice NM:$995.00
NM Thursday Programs Only:$695.00
NM Tuesday Programs Only:$495.00
NM Wednesday Pgms Only:$695.00
Young Lawyer Non Member:$925.00
Friday Rate ABA Member:$495.00
Thursday Rate ABA Member:$495.00
Tuesday Rate ABA Member:$395.00
Wednesday Rate ABA Member:$495.00
Law Student Rate:$125.00
Solo/Small Practice Lawyer:$895.00
Young Lawyer Rate:$825.00
For further details and queries, and also to register yourself online please click on the link :