National Bar Association of India is to conduct a 2-day Annual Conference, titled “National Law Day” in the month of November in 2013 and it is to coincide with Indian Law Day celebration.
26th (Tuesday) – 27th (Wednesday), November, 2013
India International center, 40 Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Legal Luminaries
- Senior Government Officials
- Legal Departments of Fortune 500 companies
- International l Law Firms
- Senior Lawyers and Judges across the globe.
To provide platform for Legal Community to discuss and deliberate on several important international legal issues.
- To meet the expenses of the 2 day Conference, participation fee of Rs. 7500/- will be charged from the Indian participants.
- A fee of USD 200 per international participant has been fixed.
- Special discounts on group booking and for law students are available.
- For Law Students : INR 3500/-
- For INBA Members : INR 5000/-per delegate or US $ 100 per delegate (International). (For 2 days).
- CONTACT : [email protected]
TOPICS TO BE COVERED –
- Liberalisation of Indian legal Market and right to practice abroad by Indian lawyer
- Government’s role in the age of Judicial Activism
- Role & Importance of mature Legal Sector for economic & business growth of a country.
- Conituing legal Education and its future in India
- Legal Challenges to rapid Infrastructural Growth.
- Challenges to growth of Alternate Dispute Resolution in India.
- Legal framework to revive Indian economy
- Government Relations Practice for Lawyers.
- Legal Process Outsourcing: A New Revenue Stream for Lawyers.
- eDiscovery: Tools to tap Billion Dollar Market.
- The Legal framework in Banking & Finance Sector for India’s Economic Growth.
- Stimulating Economic Growth through National IPR Policy.
- Cyber Laws , Security and Forensics.
- Media, Advertising & Entertainment.
- Doing business in India and regulatory framework.
- Doing business in Europe and USA.
- Women Empowerment and its challenge.
- Shri Kapil Sibal, Senior Advocate, Hon’ble Law Minister
- Shri Sushil Kumar Shinde, Hon’ble Minister of Home Affairs,India
- Shri Subhodh Kant Sahai, Member of Parliament, Former Coal Minister, Government of India
- Shri K Chiranjeevi, Hon’ble Minister of Tourism
- Shri Ram Jethmalani, Sr. Lawyer, Member Rajya Sabha, Former Union Law Minister
- Joseph P. Goldberg, New York
- Shri Azim Premji, Chairman at Wipro
- Shri Deepak Parekh, HDFC Bank
- Ms. Indu Jain, Chairperson of Times Group
- Shri Cyrus Pallonji Mistry, Chairman TATA Group
- Shri Vineet Aneja, Partner, Clasis Law Firm Representative,American Embassy in India
- Mr. James P. Duffy, Esq, New York
- Mr. Axel Heck, Germany
- Mr. Vivekanand N., Head, South Asia, Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Mr. Hitesh S. Barot, Sr. Counsel, IPR & Vice President, Tech Policy, GE
- Shri Rajesh N. Gupta, Managing Partner, SNG & Partners
- Shri Tabrez Ahmed, Director, IP Policy, Microsoft
- Shri Som Mandal, Partner, Fox Mandal & Co
- Mr. Santanu Mukherjee, Senior Attorney and IPR Qualcomm
- Ms. Siboney Sagar, General Counsel, BT Global.
- Mr. Rajinder Sharma, General Counsel, E.I. Du Pont
- Mr. Rishi Chawla, Director – Governmental Programs, IBM India
- Mr. Zameer Nathani, Head-Legal, Balaji Motion Pixtures
- Mr. Sujit Ghosh, Partner, BMR Legal
- Mr. Arun Chawla, Asst. Secretary General, FICCI
- Maj. Gen Nilendra Singh, Director,
- Amity Law School.
- And many more…..
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM FROM HERE –