Rostrum’s Law Review is an on-line, free-access, multidisciplinary law journal published quarterly by Speak Up Publications. Speak Up is the official publication house of Alkemia Legal Education Venture Pvt. Ltd. This Journal is a common forum for publishing original research papers, case reports and review articles relating to all the fields of law. The Editorial Board and its advisory board consist of eminent researchers from India.
Call for Papers:
Manuscripts are invited from professionals, researchers and students for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email with the understanding that they have not been published, submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere.
The last date for submission is 25th April, 2013 (17:00 Hrs.)
- Articles should be submitted in Microsoft Word format to the editor by Email. The email must be sent to [email protected]
- Each article must be accompanied by a declaration to the effect that it has not been published, submitted, or accepted for publication elsewhere.
- The copyrights of the articles will be with Alkemia Legal Education Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
- The Paper should be typed in MS Word format only.
- The sub heading should be in Font size 14, Bold, Times New Roman, Left alignment.
- The main text should be in Font 12, Normal, Times New Roman and Justified and endnotes should be in font size 10, Left aligned.
- The Title of the Paper should be followed by name, designation, name of Organization/University/School and email address.
- The paper must have an introduction and conclusion. Authors should use endnotes and use of footnotes is prohibited.
- In case if you are using the graphs, tables and figures in the paper.
- Also attach photo of the particular item to the email with the paper.
- Papers should be unpublished and original contribution of the author.
- Each final paper should not be more than 3000 to 5000
Alkemia Legal Education Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
B-3, Vardhman Green Park,
Ashoka Garden, Bhopal – 462023
Phone: +91-8223988007, +91-8889235559
Email: [email protected]