Manuscripts are invited from professionals, researchers and students for publication consideration. Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email with the understanding that they have not been published, submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere.
Author/s must comply to the following guidelines to submit a paper for consideration for publication:
- Articles should be submitted in Microsoft Word format to the editor by Email. The email must be sent to [email protected]
- Each article must be accompanied by a declaration to the effect that it has not been published, submitted, or accepted for publication elsewhere. The copyrights of the articles will be with Alkemia Legal Education Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
- The Paper should be typed in MS Word format only. The sub heading should be in Font size 14, Bold, Times New Roman, Left alignment. The main text should be in Font 12, Normal, Times New Roman and Justified and endnotes should be in font size 10, Left aligned.
- The Title of the Paper should be followed by name, designation, name of Organisation/University/School and email address.
- The paper must have an introduction and conclusion. Authors should use endnotes and use of footnotes is prohibited.
- In case if you are using the graphs, tables and figures in the paper. Also attach photo of the particular item to the email with the paper.
- Papers should be unpublished and original contribution of the author.
- Each final manuscript shall have the following word limit:
- Articles: 3000 – 4000 words.
- Book Review: Not more than 2000 words.
- Case / Legislative Comment: Not more than 2000 words.
- Co-Authorship is allowed only to 2 (two) authors.
Download the Copyright release agreement form: Click Here
Authors are advised to follow the rules in the Bluebook, 19th Edition.
1. Last Date of Submission: 15th November, 2013 (17:00 Hrs)
2. Notification of Acceptance: 18th November, 2013
3. Submission of Publication Fee: 25th November, 2013 (17:00 Hrs)
4. Date of Publication: 30th November, 2013
For Students: Rs. 500 (For each author)
For Academicians Professionals: Rs. 1000 (For each author)
Please Note: The fee is only payable by authors whose manuscripts are selected for publication, the payment instructions will be sent with the intimation of acceptance.
For More Info : http://rostrumlegal.in/journal/