India Institute is an international award winning independent, not-for-profit think tank based in Delhi. It is engaged in cutting edge policy research and
advocacy of free market policies for efficient and accountable governance. Through these means, the Institute aims to help create a society that provides every individual the opportunity to make for themselves what they consider is the greatest living. At present, the Institute works in three broad areas of School Education, Higher Education
and Laws affecting individual liberty and competition. The Institute invites applications for the position of Research Intern-Education and Research Intern-Analysis for its ongoing projects for a period of 3 months (August, 2013 to October, 2013)
Selected candidates will be expected to work 8-10 hours a day 6 days a week and undertake any/ all of the following tasks –
1. Locate and retrieve project related information from text-books, journals and online resources
2. Prepare drafts, notes for internal circulation
3. Analyse and represent data (for Research Intern – Analysis)
4. Assist research associates and fellows of the Institute in drafting reports and writing/editing articles
5. File RTIs and document responses
Stipend and acknowledgement
1. Interns will get a stipend between Rs 3000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month depending on their qualifications and previous internship or work experience
2. Contribution of each intern will be duly acknowledged in the report
3. Each intern will be awarded a certificate on the successful completion of her/his internship
Eligibility For Research Intern
Education: The applicant must be a graduate in any discipline and have excellent writing skills in English. Selected interns will be expected to have access to their own laptops. For Research Intern–Analysis: The applicant must be a graduate with good understanding of policy and quantitative analysis. Selected interns will be expected to have access to their own laptops.
Place of work – The interns will work from a South Delhi office.
Interested candidates may kindly e-mail their Resume to [email protected] on or before 31st of July, 2013. Please mention “Application–Research Intern-Education” or
“Application-Research Intern-Analysis”, whichever applicable, in the subject line. For any further information, please contact +91-9999890715/+91-9899679259 or visit www.indiaI.org.